UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Well Real will not get a free pass by getting Juventus, The Italians are by no means an easy draw, they can be a real pain in the ass.

Bayern over two legs is the worst outcome for us. But if that does happen I hope juve are an even nastier atletico but with a bit of class gong forward, and knock out the white scum,

Leo_Messi

I want Pogba to be back, so we can see what he can do against a world class club (not group stage).

Because the Serie A level is nowhere near what it was a decade ago.

Whatever happens then I will look forward to the semifinal games. I think that they have the potential to be some of the most exciting games in the CL in a long time. My priority this season is the league and CdR though. I see the CL as an additional bonus. No doubt that the team can win the CL this season but I won't be too mad if that does not happen as long as we win the league and CdR.

StarLord

Juventus aren't puny. They could win the whole thing.

At this stage and in this company, they are puny as fuck. Of course they can win the whole thing, there is always the possibility of an upset in football, but that doesn't make them any less puny at this stage. Pep/Lucho/Carlo will all be praying for Juventus at this stage.

Bertus

To say Juve are puny is immensely disrespectful to them.

Nope, saying they were shitty as f*ck tonight would be.

But whatever, I will say it. They were shitty as f*ck tonight. And they should be out already if the referees were not all blind just for tonight.

cris29

That will be so damn boring. It was already freaking boring just drawing Man City and PSG!!!

Rather Real than Bayern, with their matches between Sevilla & Valencia, it would be quite nice for them to tire even more; benefiting us in League & CL.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Nope, saying they were shitty as f*ck tonight would be.

But whatever, I will say it. They were shitty as f*ck tonight. And they should be out already if the referees were not all blind just for tonight.

It's not a matter of whether they should be out already or not.

What is done is done. But still it's disrespectful to go and call a CL semi-finalist who has won its league for 3 (?) seasons in a row a puny team.

Even if Monaco had gone through instead, there would be people calling them a puny team. This would also be disrespectful.

Reminds me of the Arsenal fans on reddit that said "Lads, it's Monaco" before the Round of 16 tie or the Bayern fans that said "It's only Porto."

Home of Barca Fans