UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Leo_Messi

Isn't Pogba injured?

Yes, but he might be ready for the second semifinal leg. Or even the first leg. In any case I would not underestimate Juventus. At this stage of the tournament there are no easy teams left (especially this year) and anything can happen.

What I am pretty certain about is that RM will not win the CL again. I also think that we will draw Juventus on Friday.

Yannik

I would love to have access to a Juve-board and see who they would want to draw in the Semi-final.
I bet they dont give a fuck. :lucho:

Bertus

Yes, but he might be ready for the second semifinal leg. Or even the first leg. In any case I would not underestimate Juventus. At this stage of the tournament there are no easy teams left (especially this year) and anything can happen.

What I am pretty certain about is that RM will not win the CL again. I also think that we will draw Juventus on Friday.

I want Pogba to be back, so we can see what he can do against a world class club (not group stage).

Because the Serie A level is nowhere near what it was a decade ago.

StarLord

Hopefully we face Juventus or Bayern. Would be cool to go through the champions of England, France, then Germany/Italy then Bayern/Juventus in the final. Not sure if that's been done in the modern champions league.

There is only one rational desire for us: Juventus!

They are clearly the weakest link from the last 4. Even though they have their league wrapped up and everything, they are still far inferior to any of the other two potential opponents.

Bayern are the worst option. Not because they are better than Real Madrid, but because unlike Real Madrid, they have the luxury of training sessions instead of fighting for a league title. If we draw Bayern, then that would mean not only a disadvantage for us in the CL (since we have a league to worry about and they do not) but also in our own league as well, since we will be facing Atletico away right after the second leg of the semis, Real will be facing Juventus and we will be somewhat fucked!

If we draw Real, again that means that Bayern get the weakest team again, while we will have to face both Madrids in the space of a few days.

So, the best thing to have here is that Real draw Bayern (which means that one of the two big rivals is going bye-bye) that Real have to go through a few super-tough games on the trot (just like we have recently) and we draw the frankly, puny Juventus.

gatsu

Well Real will not get a free pass by getting Juventus, The Italians are by no means an easy draw, they can be a real pain in the ass.

And I agree with Hamzah, they are capable of wining the whole thing

F

forcabarca

Ooh Bayern Madrid sounds nice... That leaves us with Juve.. Hmmmm not happening. Simple.

We get Bayern.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You have beaten most champions in cl, but you missed out on the champion in what is probably the best league

Already beat them in the copa del rey after they took you to the cleaners, would have been too easy of a draw in the CL :)

Home of Barca Fans