UEFA Champions League 2014-15

StarLord

I'm not saying this at all. I m merely aware that having this argument is completely pointless and that you have a certain way of "discussing" these kind of issues. ;)

You are saying that Bayern have a great history against Barcelona from years (or decades) gone by. You also say that Messi has not had any success versus Germany. Both of those historical facts, you seem to believe that have some serious bearing on a possible match-up between Barcelona and Bayern.

Am I right?

BBZ8800

You are saying that Bayern have a great history against Barcelona from years (or decades) gone by. You also say that Messi has not had any success versus Germany. Both of those historical facts, you seem to believe that have some serious bearing on a possible match-up between Barcelona and Bayern.

Am I right?

I do believe that, yes.

Some football style/teams more or less never change, even after 10-20-30 years.
Playing against Milan is the same in 1994, 2004 and 2014.
Except that Milan is crappier now.
But you know what you can expect.

When Brasil plays against Spain, it is always a possession versus possession.
When Brasil plays against Germany, well that is a different match than Brasil:Spain.

That is my point.
Yes, Barca's team is different than in 1998, but we play more or less the same football as back then.
Except that we have a different players.

Bayern also plays the same as in 1998.
With different players, that is the point.

I watched those matches in 90's and current matches.
And we the same teams as back then.
Again, with different players.

My point is: for Barca's style, for some reason, Bayern's general style of play (over 50 years) is the style which is a style that least fits us.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Am I right?

You are doing it again. It's really unnerving for those who discuss with you to always have words put in their mouth they didn't say.
In fact, as this is just a repetition of a discussion we already had, I was and still am very reluctant to participate.

Home of Barca Fans