UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Patricho

Messi, Neymar and Suarez against Dante/unfit Benatia? Not looking good for us (Bayern).
If Schweinsteiger and Alonso play, I can already see us play zombie possession football without creating any chances whatsoever. Happened every time these two play together. Also, I fear for the worst, if Barca presses Alonso. He will have a brainfart moment like he had in Manchester and Porto.
This will either end up in two close high-scoring games or one team trashing the other team by a big margin (with Barca having the better odds, I'm afraid).

StarLord

I think they will beat Real in all honesty.

Real have two tough games around the semis. Sevilla and Valencia. That gives Juventus some hope since they (like Bayern) enjoy the fruits of a domestic series of season-long training sessions.

It's both awesome and a hindrance to have a competitive league.

Antimadridista1

We have to win at home without conceding and play counter-attack at their place.
I would sign right now for a 1-0 victory at the Camp Nou but I expect a lot of goals in this tie.

Devils

Real fucked them last season home aswell as away. I don't think it will be any different this year..

They are far better in the CL under Allegri, so I don't really think it's all that much comparable.

I just think this will be an upset for Madrid. Juve are a class team, they can definitely put Madrid away.

Morten

If we do beat Juve, i believe our team will be injury free by the time of the final, if the current situation remains, even Modric.

Home of Barca Fans