UEFA Champions League 2014-15

StarLord

Basel, Ludogorets Razgrad, Liverpool, Schalke 04, Atlético and Juventus. What a joke route to a potential final. Just laughable. Fuck this shit.

Now compare that to our opponents.

Playing 10-man Shaktar and Porto in the knock-outs is even more laughable.

BBZ8800

Let's see some results of Bayern's in the Allianz Arena in the last 3 years against some good or great teams:

Bayern - Valencia 2-1

Bayern - Arsenal 0-2

Bayern - Juventus 2-0

Bayern - Barcelona 4-0

Bayern - Man City 2-3

Bayern - Arsenal 1-1

Bayern - Man Utd 3-1

Bayern - Real Madrid 0-4

Bayern - Man City 1-0

Bayern - Roma 2-0

So, for what it's worth, their biggest victory was over us (4-0) Otherwise, pretty unspectacular. A brutal defeat at the hands of Real Madrid. Defeats to City and Arsenal (even if their defeats to the English sides were not costly in the end, it was damn close) Narrow win over pre-Lim Valencia (that drew them at the Mestalla even with 10 men from minute 30) etc etc. Hell, they have never beaten Arsenal on their own ground recently. What does BBZ have to say about that I wonder?

Seriously?

A few pages ago, some of you trashed me when I posted stats from Barca:Bayern head to head matches, and now you are posting stats from "the last 3 years" against opponents who are NOT Barca?

Seriously, people bashed my post with answers: history is irrelevant, football is not maths and stats, and these Barca and Bayern teams are different.
And now you are posting stats of Bayern's matches:
1. against teams who are NOT Barca
2. from different Bayern's teams with different players and coaches
3. also, a matches from the past

:rolleyes: I mean, the stats from the past is either irrelevant or important.
We can't use stats when they fit us (Bayern losing away matches under Pep, and Bayern losing a lot of big matches against big teams), and ignore stats when they are against us.

StarLord

Seriously?

A few pages ago, some of you trashed me when I posted stats from Barca:Bayern head to head matches, and now you are posting stats from "the last 3 years" against opponents who are NOT Barca?

Seriously, people bashed my post with answers: history is irrelevant, football is not maths and stats, and these Barca and Bayern teams are different.
And now you are posting stats of Bayern's matches:
1. against teams who are NOT Barca
2. from different Bayern's teams with different players and coaches
3. also, a matches from the past

:rolleyes: I mean, the stats from the past is either irrelevant or important.
We can't use stats when they fit us (Bayern losing away matches under Pep, and Bayern losing a lot of big matches against big teams), and ignore stats when they are against us.

These are games from very resent seasons (even from the current one) Not from 1996, and not from irrelevant international football.

It was also in reply to one poster who claimed that Bayern are "a machine" at the Allianz, hence the relevance. Do not take things out of context.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
As much as I hate them, by process of elimination I prefer to see Juve win the CL. I feel so dirty saying that but eh, I don't want the rest to win for various reasons. Plus, Tevez.

Barcadub

3/4 teams are going for the Treble.

The very best teams are in the Semi Finals.

We should beat Bayern at home. By how much I'm not sure.

Devils

The first game at Camp Nou could actually turn out to be bad for us. We suck in away games, and Barca is known to be very strong at home. My only hope for the first game is to keep the score line close, so we still have a chance in Munich. If we fuck up as we did in Porto, we will have not already lost the tie, but it will also be a lot worse than 1-3.

Barca has been very strong away, especially in the CL.

Makes no difference to me for the home/away leg.

FC B

Basel, Ludogorets Razgrad, Liverpool, Schalke 04, Atlético and Juventus. What a joke route to a potential final. Just laughable. Fuck this shit.

Now compare that to our opponents.

Very sad, indeed. Don't even know on who to put the blame on for this shit.

Morten

I should know this, but the two semis are in different days, right? Wouldnt want too miss FCB vs FCB either, could be a great match.

Home of Barca Fans