UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Devils

I had a dream Tevez destroyed Madrid. :)

Great player, I really hope he steps up tonight. He can make the world of difference.

I'm very confident in Juve and I think the majority of fans are underrating them. I just want to see Real Madrid lose today. They've been incredibly lucky this season, I'm hoping today that luck runs out.

xavi_the_Boss

Juventus: Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra, Marchisio, Pirlo, Sturaro, Vidal, Tevez, Morata.

Pereyra not starting?

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
bonucci and sturaro?

ok i give up. i pray the better person wins our semi final so that RM can be stopped from their 11th CL and second in a row.

XaviMessiGirl

bonucci and sturaro?

ok i give up. i pray the better person wins our semi final so that RM can be stopped from their 11th CL and second in a row.

Who would you want in place of Bonucci? Barzagli might be better, but after his long injury maybe Allegri feels he can't be relied upon in a big match anymore.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
ok i will take your word for it, i haven't seen much of juvetus recently. but i remember barzagli being miles ahead of bonucci.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Even tho we all like to joke around, Juve is a serious and good team. Every aspect of their game(defence,middlefield,attack) is pretty much world class. Tevez + Morata could start in most of the teams,same as the Pirlo,Vidal,Pogba MF etc. I'm hoping that we score some away goals. I'm predicting 1:2 or 1:3 for us.

XaviMessiGirl

ok i will take your word for it, i haven't seen much of juvetus recently. but i remember barzagli being miles ahead of bonucci.

Barzagli is still quite good to be fair though (edited my first post to clarify as I think what I originally wrote sounded harsh), but I don't feel the difference between the two is so great anymore.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
What's experimental about that, 4-3-1-2, the norm. Pogba is injured, needs a hard worker for the side mid.

two of my favorite coaches

allegri566.jpg

here is allegri eating an ice cream

Allegri_lol.jpg

this is him with his back to the camera

carlo56755.jpg

carlo smoking

carlo655.jpg

carlo with a lady

Great guys

Home of Barca Fans