UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Vialli_92

Guys dont worry we will take care of RM for u in the semi's and we will meet u guys in the final. I cant stand the **** Ronaldo getting all the headlines when he's not even the best player on the pitch.

XaviMessiGirl

Guys dont worry we will take care of RM for u in the semi's and we will meet u guys in the final. I cant stand the **** Ronaldo getting all the headlines when he's not even the best player on the pitch.

Hurts to say this, but good luck and I hope you win. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... for now. :handshake:

I

instinct

Well when it comes to European competition i always cheer for the italian teams, i was even cheering for Inter in 2010.

SBGlnfj.gif

RevoTeller

Incredible but true, I will have to support Juventus for the victory of an actual game. :tata:
Anyway, I agree with your post, so "Forza Juve" (for this time only). :neymar:

Hurts to say this, but good luck and I hope you win. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... for now. :handshake:

^This.

Well when it comes to European competition i always cheer for the italian teams, i was even cheering for Inter in 2010.

I will never believe the bold part. :lucho: :lol:

XaviMessiGirl

I want Italian teams to do well in Europe to an extent for the sake of the coefficient, not so much for certain ones to actually win anything though.

Home of Barca Fans