UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
No, Allegri is easily capable

That said, he needs to go for it in the first leg & to use his 4-3-1-2. They can dominate that midfield with his diamond if they desire.

But he may play defensive, which would be a mistake imo.

Last edited:

Vialli_92

No, Allegri is easily capable

That said, he needs to go for it in the first leg & to use his 4-3-1-2. They can dominate that midfield with his diamond if they desire.

But he may play defensive, which would be a mistake imo.

I don't think it would be a mistske, they have the most lethal counter attack in world football and putting too many men in front of the ball is playing directly into their main strength.

Think we will approach the game with caution but not to the extent that Atletico did.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If there is a favourable result here I reckon Juve will finish the job. Keeping a clean sheet is the priority, even a 0-0 is fine.

Morten

I hope we take care of Juventus nicely, but its good to see an italian team in the semi-finals again. Hope Juve gets to a quarter/semi next year as well, Italian football has been waiting for a revival for too long.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Not hoping for anything. But the Sevilla game showed that against decent sides RM is suffering, Sevilla just couldn't take their chances. Juve hopefully are better and maybe they can score 2-3, because keeping RM on 0 is very very hard and if they score 1, it is better when you score 2 or 3.

Morten

Not hoping for anything. But the Sevilla game showed that against decent sides RM is suffering, Sevilla just couldn't take their chances. Juve hopefully are better and maybe they can score 2-3, because keeping RM on 0 is very very hard and if they score 1, it is better when you score 2 or 3.

Same as Barca, second half versus Sevilla and first half vs Valencia were not exactly great football from you guys. Sometimes you just have to get a bit lucky and grind out a win, im very happy with the team after Sevilla, its a difficult place to visit.

EdmondDantes

I hope Tevez, who is one of my all time favourites, is on song tonight. I'm not gonna be watching the game nor will I be expecting a result for Juve, but who knows.

Home of Barca Fans