UEFA Champions League 2014-15

footyfan

Calma, calma
Really don't think any of the Madrid defenders can stop Tevez. He's the perfect combination of skill, strength, hunger and running that the likes of Pepe and Varane hate. Don't even get me started on the clowns Carvajal and Ramos. Incredibly underrated player, el Apache.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
We were much better in the first half and were unlucky not to be leading at half-time. Our second half was atrocious and showed most of our weaknesses being exploited. We just had no idea what to do,we would randomly crossed it and our crosses were terrible ; just like our long passes were. We can't play Ramos in the MF in the next game and Benzema should be ready to play. I think it's about time for us to give up on Bale, he's hopeless. He literally did nothing in this entire game except bloody Chiellini's face. Chiellini should start wearing a " Why always me ?" T-shirt.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Really don't think any of the Madrid defenders can stop Tevez. He's the perfect combination of skill, strength, hunger and running that the likes of Pepe and Varane hate. Don't even get me started on the clowns Carvajal and Ramos. Incredibly underrated player, el Apache.

Agreed. IMO, he plays like a shorter version of Suarez. Great player.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Did people watch the game though? Juve can easily handle this Madrid team as you have just seen.

Still they have that horrible stick or twist, do you defend the lead? or go for the win. I always favor going for it, because it's only 1 goal and switching mentality is difficult.

I actually think crazy as it sounds, that 1-1 is sometimes a better scoreline, because you know what you have to do.

Alik

We were much better in the first half and were unlucky not to be leading at half-time. Our second half was atrocious and showed most of our weaknesses being exploited. We just had no idea what to do,we would randomly crossed it and our crosses were terrible ; just like our long passes were. We can't play Ramos in the MF in the next game and Benzema should be ready to play. I think it's about time for us to give up on Bale, he's hopeless. He literally did nothing in this entire game except bloody Chiellini's face. Chiellini should start wearing a " Why always me ?" T-shirt.

You were better only after Ronaldo scored (27th min).

Home of Barca Fans