UEFA Champions League 2014-15

footyfan

Calma, calma
Hernandez and James are also really hard to stop nowadays and Juve's backline seems really shifty. I'm predicting Madrid to go through but Juve can definitely nick it at the Bernabeu. The result against Valencia will be crucial, a good win could galvanise Madrid. They always seem to compound their wins or losses.

JamDav1982

Really don't think any of the Madrid defenders can stop Tevez. He's the perfect combination of skill, strength, hunger and running that the likes of Pepe and Varane hate. Don't even get me started on the clowns Carvajal and Ramos. Incredibly underrated player, el Apache.

I agree, thought he was best player on the pitch by a distance.

Juve had Tevez and Morata spinning off into space left by attacking full backs the whole match and Real couldnt live with it when had CB isolated against a striker out wide that ran at them.

Tevez could do that for hours.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Still they have that horrible stick or twist, do you defend the lead? or go for the win. I always favor going for it, because it's only 1 goal and switching mentality is difficult.

I actually think crazy as it sounds, that 1-1 is sometimes a better scoreline, because you know what you have to do.

They should start the game with pressing and try and nick a goal early. If that hasn't been achieved do the counter attack tactics used in dortmund.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
You were better only after Ronaldo scored (27th min).

Juventus was dominating for like first 15 minutes of the game then they gave the control of the game to us. We were pretty much dominating or at least better from 15 until the end of the first half.

FC B

You guys are way underrating Juve still. They will not be walked over at all. Did you watch the game? Juve dealt with them and they did fuck all with the ball (madrid that is)

They will rest at the weekend and continue with their pressing in the second leg.

Mierda played poorly compared to what they are capable of at their own stadium and still Juve was just bits better than them. They need to score at least two imo to stand a chance to qualify at Bernaleo.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Agreed. IMO, he plays like a shorter version of Suarez. Great player.

Has better passing, control and game vision than Suarez though Suarez is the better striker. I've always liked Tevez because while his ceiling is not that high, he's so unpredictable and can do everything.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Juventus was dominating for like first 15 minutes of the game then they gave the control of the game to us. We were pretty much dominating or at least better from 15 until the end of the first half.

You weren't dominating at all, they conceded posession to you. The one goal aside and the crossbar you did nothing and were sending hopeful crosses and long balls.

Home of Barca Fans