UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Clasico final will send Spain to a melt-down. There will be public unrest and Spanish PP party and Govt (maximum people are life time merda socios) will be on the roads with their nails out against Catalonia. It's also impossible for weak hearts like mine to survive in such a scenario.

FORCA JUVE. Come on please.

StarLord

Juventus needs to win, uefa and platini has to lose

As much as it is rational for us Barca fans to want Juventus to win tonight, the extension and deepening of the agony suffered by Premfaces and BuLi fans alike is just too much of a good thing I feel.

Give me an El Clasico final (most epic club game ever) and a second all-La-Liga final on the trot and 3rd in history.

mazp

As much as it is rational for us Barca fans to want Juventus to win tonight, the extension and deepening of the agony suffered by Premfaces and BuLi fans alike is just too much of a good thing I feel.

Give me an El Clasico final (most epic club game ever) and a second all-La-Liga final on the trot and 3rd in history.

But, if we lose to Madrid in the final, it would be a huge stain on this team's legacy. We would never hear the end of it. Madrid winning back to back trophies by beating their eternal rival..

StarLord

But, if we lose to Madrid in the final, it would be a huge stain on this team's legacy. We would never hear the end of it. Madrid winning back to back trophies by beating their eternal rival..

That is the problem of course. I am leaning towards Juventus for the very obvious reason you outline above, and also because Juventus are the lesser team here (fortunate enough though, like Bayern, to participate in a token league) But still, the pain of people such as Sterlingfan2000 is something beautiful to me.

It is also because I have lots of mates that are die-hard Premfaces, and they hate Spanish teams with a burning passion. Yet another all-Spanish final will break their morale into tiny little specs of dust.

I will enjoy that. Every little bit of it.

Kohe321

Juventus has asked for drinking breaks in tonights game due to extreme heat in Madrid. It's 35 degrees celsius there right now, and forecasted to still be over 30 around kickoff.

raskolnikov

Juventus has asked for drinking breaks in tonights game due to extreme heat in Madrid. It's 35 degrees celsius there right now, and forecasted to still be over 30 around kickoff.

Temperature favours Juve, its going to be warm hard game for Real, especially if Juve score first.

Home of Barca Fans