UEFA Champions League 2014-15

PaulFCB

Banned
UEFA are shits! Ludogorets were seeded team until Celtic "qualify" for the playoff round with Platini's help!:angry:

Don't worry that much, just use Cosmin Moti and Ludo will defeat Steaua, they're not a great team, as I said, they lost many players in the past transfer windows, they did well just to replace the goalkeeper, but else, they are extremely weakened ( lost both DM, lost strikers, lost best central defender ).
Their biggest advantage is European continuity because they are the only team from Romania that invested in the squad and bump wages to keep players, as their squad has numerous new players with no experience, they are kinda losing it and starting over. Now as their owner and manager are in jail, they can only buy out of what they sell.

;)

Last edited:

PaulFCB

Banned
Oh yeah, they fucked up so bad your avatar fits so well with what happened 2 years ago, how can a team like them lose to F91 Dudelange? I mean, hell, is that even a pro team?
Actually, I know Luxembourgs 2 big surprises, 1 was when they knocked out Holland from the Euro Qualifying Rounds and this with RBZ.

Some teams just never manage to do the minimum in CL even though they keep a constant good form in EL.

xavi_the_Boss

Wait so Legia is out because they used a Player as Sub who wasn´t allowed to play?
Is it true that because of that the result counts as 3:0 for Celtic and they went trough because of the away Goal in the 1st leg?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Wait so Legia is out because they used a Player as Sub who wasn´t allowed to play?
Is it true that because of that the result counts as 3:0 for Celtic and they went trough because of the away Goal in the 1st leg?

Yeah. But I think the decision is very harsh because the player had missed the amount of games he had to.
BUT Legia did not put him on the team sheet for the first match he was suspended for, so the game did not count as a "missed game".

Basically it was a formal error which cost Legia the CL.

Hope I made it clear. Do not know how to explain it better in English.

PaulTaylor

Oh I misunderstood you. I thought you said celtic wouldn't get money for advancing and you don't want them to win SPL this year.

Honestly think with them having that dud in charge Aberdeen could give them a run for there money if they're not careful

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A bit sad that the Norwegian manager who actually did well with his team(Legia) got kicked out of the competition lol

JamDav1982

Honestly think with them having that dud in charge Aberdeen could give them a run for there money if they're not careful

Wish Aberdeen could challenge but will never happen.

Celtic are already much stronger and will go out and probably spend 10/12m if get to CL.

PaulTaylor

Wish Aberdeen could challenge but will never happen.

Celtic are already much stronger and will go out and probably spend 10/12m if get to CL.

just bought duds in the past few years minus 1 or 2 that have done well. McGinn, Pawlett and Hayes is better than what celtic have in attack and have a Solid defence while Celtic Play izaguire and Ambrose in there defence

Home of Barca Fans