UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Wambo

both teams were shite, but at least we have an interesting final.

funny how many people on my local news website say that it will be a boring one. juve parking the bus and that stuff. el clasico would have sound more promising

sundar

We need to score a goal as early as we could, look at their defence they just close down the space through the middle and forced madrid to play on the wings. If we play narrow then they comfortably sit back and counter. We need to find different strategy

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu having sour grapes

What? Not really. I would have preferred a Barca-Real final, but I sure as shit wouldn't have preferred a CL b2b champion Real Shitdrid. Barca are well-deserved CL winner of 2015, even with our injuries. Sometimes it is just tough luck and even at 100% there would have been a decent chance for Barca to edge it anyways.

StarLord

We need to score a goal as early as we could, look at their defence they just close down the space through the middle and forced madrid to play on the wings. If we play narrow then they comfortably sit back and counter. We need to find different strategy

We'll beat them. They are good in defense but not perfect. We have all the time in the world to prepare for the CL final. We are not as sloppy as Real Madrid are with the ball. We are extremely heavy favorites.

StarLord

What? Not really. I would have preferred a Barca-Real final, but I sure as shit wouldn't have preferred a CL b2b champion Real Shitdrid. Barca are well-deserved CL winner of 2015, even with our injuries. Sometimes it is just tough luck and even at 100% there would have been a decent chance for Barca to edge it anyways.

Is this the 35032th time that you mention Bayern's injuries?

And thank you for giving us a "decent chance". :cheers:

malvolio

NewBlondIguanodon.gif

StarLord

two best teams in the final

You can say that for us for sure. No way for Juventus though. Bayern and Madrid are better in my opinion. Even Atletico outshone them earlier on in the season (not that that is definitive though)

Just because they went through tonight, doesn't make them one of the top two sides in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans