UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

It will be hard to celebrate a Madrid elimination today (if it happens), knowing our current situation and our likeliness to face a similar fate tomorrow.

slk123

2:1 sounds bad on paper but apart from Tata's days we always score against Atletico and I'd say there's a bigger chance we score a second than atletico does.

Morten

Real havent turned around a 1 goal loss in the first leg since 2002, they havent turned around a 2 goal loss in like, 29 years? Real Madrid are the definition of chokers, and i cant see it happening.

malvolio

i've had a dream last night. in the dream i was invited to man city's training grounds and met the players. weirdest dream that i had lately.

is this a sign? should i go to the bookies and bet my house on a win for city tonight? :alveshat::mou:

Neymessi

I can't decide which match to watch tonight. Real or PSG. PSG one is going to be more exciting and more thrilling but i would love to see real getting frustrated as they do not qualify. Maybe i will watch PSG manc till half time and then whichever match turns out to be better till then i'll watch that.

raskolnikov

The quality of the game between city and psg annoyed me bigtime last match.
I think I will start with Real but might switch to the other match when they are for example 3-0 up in ht.

BarçaBarça

Real havent turned around a 1 goal loss in the first leg since 2002, they havent turned around a 2 goal loss in like, 29 years? Real Madrid are the definition of chokers, and i cant see it happening.

I read it was against Mallorca 23 years ago. Yes, remontada is only a myth for RM now..

BarçaBarça

I can't decide which match to watch tonight. Real or PSG. PSG one is going to be more exciting and more thrilling but i would love to see real getting frustrated as they do not qualify. Maybe i will watch PSG manc till half time and then whichever match turns out to be better till then i'll watch that.

I can't watch RM if they are winning, but I think I will start there, and really hope Wolfsburg gets that goal!

Yannik

It would be such a disapointment if Madrid steamrolls Wolfsburg tonight. Unfortunately that's not an incredibly unlikely scenario to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans