UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

RM is a ticking bomb, sooner or later they will explode and get knocked off, I just don't see Wolfsburg doing it, they will probably just bend over like Roma did

Morten

RM is a ticking bomb, sooner or later they will explode and get knocked off, I just don't see Wolfsburg doing it, they will probably just bend over like Roma did

I love how its like everytime someone loses to Real Madrid they "just bend over" and such. But when Patetico for example, goes on and loses a million matches in a row against Barca, "they did well", "they tried their best" and so on. Ridiculous that you guys believe in such BS.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
If Wolfsburg pull it off I'll be very happy, not much pleases me more than seeing Real Madrid being dumped out of the Champions League, and under the circumstances it'll be a huge slap in the face for them :D

Jaguar

Flair Trait

Roma were unlucky not to score in both legs, and Wolfsburg are a much more solid outfit in the Champions League this season. I think there's a good chance.

NotInHere

I love how its like everytime someone loses to Real Madrid they "just bend over" and such. But when Patetico for example, goes on and loses a million matches in a row against Barca, "they did well", "they tried their best" and so on. Ridiculous that you guys believe in such BS.
I only said Roma bent over because they missed a lot of chances against you guys, I mean chances that any professional football player could have made, they choked simple as that.

and please the reason barca has beaten atletico is because they have been better than them.. Check the record ever since enrique took command.

NotInHere

Roma were unlucky not to score in both legs, and Wolfsburg are a much more solid outfit in the Champions League this season. I think there's a good chance.
hopefully, but I have a feeling RM will realize they are the better side and Wolfsburg will take their usual role of being a lesser team

serghei

Please, be real. Atletico knocked out Barcelona in 2014 from CL and took the title from us right on Camp Nou in the same season. This rolling over thing is ridiculous.

If anything, they choked vs Real Madrid in the CL final and conceded from a fucking corner. And got KOed again last season after a stupid red for Arda.

Last edited:

Morten

Benzema is back for Real.

Kind of puts a dent in my hopes for Wolfsburg.

Nah, the biggest dent in your hopes should be that Danilo is on the bench. If Zidane let him start another match for the rest of the season he should be fired.

Morten

Please, be real. Atletico knocked out Barcelona in 2014 from CL and took the title from us right on Camp Nou in the same season. This rolling over thing is ridiculous.

If anything, they chocked vs Real Madrid in the CL final and conceded from a fucking corner.

You dont get it do you, some of you guys says Real Madrid opponents "bends over". But when "someone" says Patetico bends over for Barca, then everyone and their mothers object to it. You dont find that a bit odd?

serghei

You dont get it do you, some of you guys says Real Madrid opponents "bends over". But when "someone" says Patetico bends over for Barca, then everyone and their mothers object to it. You dont find that a bit odd?

They are wrong. Teams don't bend over for Real in CL. You just have the luck of regularly drawing teams that are not exactly Champions League standard. Like Galatasaray, APOEL, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Tottenham, CSKA Moskow, Roma.

These are teams you're supposed to meat in CL groups or Europa League knockout stages. Much like Bayern, with Benfica, Shakhtar and Porto.

That bit with Atletico bending over for Barca is funny though. I suppose Torres bends over the most, that's why he can't stop scoring against us.

Last edited:

Morten

They are wrong. Teams don't bend over for Real in CL. You just have the luck of regularly drawing teams that are not exactly Champions League standard. Like Galatasaray, APOEL, Schalke, Wolfsburg, Tottenham, CSKA Moskow.

Ok, so can we agree that teams just dont "bend over" for one another then? Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans