UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

every goal scored is at someones fault. Just appreciate he's carrying Madrid there into the Semis and don't be salty about it

I'm not "salty about it". I knew Madrid was likely to go through before the game. Since the draw actually. Same thing will haven with Benfica tomorrow.

dakt

Scored 3 goals, 2 of which were pure luck, but you know what they say...where's the will there's the way. Real is much better side anyway, but Wolfsburg gave a good fight.

raskolnikov

every goal scored is at someones fault. Just appreciate he's carrying Madrid there into the Semis and don't be salty about it

Its a barca forum, nobody is going to appreciate Real going to the semi's trough their easy draw again while the tap in merchant has a good performance which will lead to people overrating him again.
Fuck em, hope we get by and draw Real, we need revenge.

JamDav1982

Huge line between thrashing and verbally fellating him. This is like the Sweden game version 2.

Seems you just candle him getting any praise.

It hasnt even been over the top and nothing more than any other player scoring a hat trick in these circumstances would get.

Yannik

Its a barca forum, nobody is going to appreciate Real going to the semi's trough their easy draw again while the tap in merchant has a good performance which will lead to people overrating him again.
Fuck em, hope we get by and draw Real, we need revenge.

yes it's the barcaforum, but some users here still don't put personal bias into everything and can also respect rival players when they are doing something good for their team

serghei

yes it's the barcaforum, but some users here still don't put personal bias into everything and can also respect rival players when they are doing something good for their team

Please, I said two of his goals were a result of major mistakes by Wolfsburg. And it's the truth. Don't form your own theories about has been or hasn't been said.

What a crap tie PSG vs Man city turned out to be.

PSG were so below their standards, but they've been so for about a month.

Verratti and Matuidi are the beating heart of the team.

Barcilliant

Fuck him. He's an asshole. Rm are a shit team too and club.

I knew they were going to win it but Wolfsberg did themselves no favours.

Hope we go through cause I'd hate to see Rm win this Cl. They don't deserve it.
Always getting easy draws and favourable decisions.

diDi7

Spineless

VfL%20Wolfsburg.png
ankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans