UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Have fun with City in the semifinal, Real. This got the potential to beat Chelsea's CL when it comes to luck.

JamDav1982

What a crap tie PSG vs Man city turned out to be.

PSG were so below their standards, but they've been so for about a month.

Verratti and Matuidi are the beating heart of the team.

Matuidi was awful in the first leg.

Not denying he is an important player but he played half this tie and was shocking.

Man City missed Kompany who is far and away their bets player defensively and equally important to them as Veratti is.

serghei

Seems like Bundesliga need to do something vs Madrid. They handed out trashings to Bayern, Schalke, Wolfsburg and Dortmund in the last few years.

BenRobbins

Psg were bloody awful over 2 legs. They had a few missing but still all the big guns played. City can't beat anybody in the top 6/7 in the league this year yet still managed to beat psg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If you go to a Real Madrid forum and see people dismissing Messi no matter what he does, you call them brainless fanboys and rightfully so.

Vice versa.

Congrats to Morten and MaxY, I just hope you guys get beaten in the semis by a team that is not Bayern. And hey, you guys can't just focus on the league as you wished. ;)

BarcaOG

Banned
To be honest I always expected Real to go through by a wide margin. At any rate, well, CR stepped up when they needed him to, whatever the circumstances.

vlad

yes it's the barcaforum, but some users here still don't put personal bias into everything and can also respect rival players when they are doing something good for their team

here you can read that real will win champions league and atletico la liga but problem is when you say that ronaldo had great performance today

raskolnikov

yes it's the barcaforum, but some users here still don't put personal bias into everything and can also respect rival players when they are doing something good for their team
To each his own, I cant respect rm to applaud their players :p Just hope they wont end up drawing city, it should be us/Bayern/Atletico.

serghei

no surely you were not trying to belittle anything there

I just saw Ronaldo trying to hit the ball over the wall, failling, and somehow the ball went under the arm of Naldo (?) and in. A mishit that went in because Wolfsburg didn't put in a fucking wall properly. What do you want me to say? OMG, amazing freekick, perfect...

It's a major fuck up by Wolfsburg, as was the first goal.

spark

He was the reason Madrid went through, just like how Messi was the reason we went through against Bayern

He deserves all the props

My point was if someone usually praises him for 3 or 4 years they don't really have to say "credit where its due".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans