UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannik

I just saw Ronaldo trying to hit the ball over the wall, failling, and somehow the ball went under the arm of Naldo (?) and in. A mishit that went in because Wolfsburg didn't put in a fucking wall properly. What do you want me to say? OMG, amazing freekick, perfect...

It's a major fuck up by Wolfsburg, as was the first goal.

Whatever floats your boat, I'm sure you're treating goals of your favourite players in similar critical style.

khaled_a_d

Have fun with City in the semifinal, Real. This got the potential to beat Chelsea's CL when it comes to luck.

UEFA has put Spanish teams against each other in every draw since it became possible this year . It will be RM vs Barca/Am if it is setup

JamDav1982

I just saw Ronaldo trying to hit the ball over the wall, failling, and somehow the ball went under the arm of Naldo (?) and in. A mishit that went in because Wolfsburg didn't put in a fucking wall properly. What do you want me to say? OMG, amazing freekick, perfect...

First goal isnt a 'major fuck up'.

It is the type of goal Suarez scores and people go wild about how he always pops up in the right place and what a difference it has to have a player that can get those poachers efforts.

Barcilliant

Was not a foul and Wolfsberg were defensively shambolic.

ebc_99

We got to go through, I couldn't stand Real, City or Bayern winning especially the first two. If Atletico knock us out I hope they win it.

raskolnikov

Lets hope Messi is somehow slightly influenced by this and steps up to perform as well tomorrow :p

We need to relax and approach it logically.
We are on a very clear road towards a double and in a great position to reach the semi's.
Real getting by Wolfsburg was expected beforehand as much as Bayern will get by Benfica.
In the semi's there is a 66% chance they will face a tough opponent and even City given up on the league can beat them.

Only thing we need is to pass this week properly, get by Atletico and then beat Valencia and Depor, we will be winning la liga and can focus on the semi's.
We are at a way better spot than Real despite everything.

Yannik

Guess I overrated PSG then. Average team after all.

Uncontested in their league, complacent as a cause. Might have enough quality to beat City untroubled, but are not used to use that quality.
Unfortunately, a bitter resemblance to Bayern.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Aged Ronaldo is getting better and better, while Messi... ;)

Ronaldo is not getting better as he ages, he is in fact getting worse, but his athleticism and extremely strong desire to succeed is pushing him forward and forward. His form is more flat, more on the so-so level by his standard.

Messi's form is more up and down from extremely high to so-so by his standard and he is plagued by fatigue/fitness issues and other distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans