UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I know many Barca fans feel disheartened now. Not least because we lost recently to Real and our poor form overall, tired MSN, etc.

Can't help but feel doubts creeping in too but tomorrow is a new day and once the match starts blood will be boiling again and if Barca that we know show up noone will stop them.

:barcascarf:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know many Barca fans feel disheartened now. Not least because we lost recently to Real and our poor form overall, tired MSN, etc.

Can't help but feel doubts creeping in too but tomorrow is a new day and once the match starts blood will be boiling again and if Barca that we know show up noone will stop them.

Again Bojan, I am liking that spirit very much! :goodpost:

gasgas

We dont have a good team.
MSN is out of form, we are in trouble.
I have many doubts about our chances tomorrow.
We peaked too early and now we're out of gas.
If we make it through tomorrow great
But if we exit it should be time for us to improve our squad
As good as MSN is, we need an excellent, deep team that can make them work optimally.
We need good depth and rotation

ebc_99

Atletico have also lost 2 of their last 4 games just like us and we beat them last week so you could argue they are playing as bad as we are.

We killed them in the second half last week and it wasn't because they were down to 10 men, having 1 man less doesn't excuse you for giving up 5 clear chances in 45 mins. We created those chances because we upped our game and I expect the same tomorrow. That second half performances was brilliant and full of life, we did not look tired at all, but Atletico did.

I am going with a 2-1 victory for Barca.

gasgas

Atletico have also lost 2 of their last 4 games just like us and we beat them last week so you could argue they are playing as bad as we are.

We killed them in the second half last week and it wasn't because they were down to 10 men, having 1 man less doesn't excuse you for giving up 5 clear chances in 45 mins. We created those chances because we upped our game and I expect the same tomorrow. That second half performances was brilliant and full of life, we did not look tired at all, but Atletico did.

I am going with a 2-1 victory for Barca.

We give up 5 clear chances vs madrid while were 11 and they were 10.
Why would it be hard for atletico to do the same playing away, with 10 men?

footyfan

Calma, calma
Now that Ronaldo is beasting and PSG got eliminated, Lord Lichtenstein's stats and Jair Ventura are nowhere to be seen :lol:

ebc_99

We give up 5 clear chances vs madrid while were 11 and they were 10.
Why would it be hard for atletico to do the same playing away, with 10 men?

It has nothing to do with Real, it is between Barca and Atletico and Barca are better and proved that in the second half as well as the previous 6 games.

gasgas

It has nothing to do with Real, it is between Barca and Atletico and Barca are better and proved that in the second half as well as the previous 6 games.
Proved that we're better once atletico were reduced to 10?
While in the first half 11 vs 11 atletico was rocking us in our own turf.
Okay

Catalan Fan

It's a simple equation for me at least....

We turn up and give it all we got, then we have every chance of going through.

We carry on as we have recently with no passion, no commitment, we going out + a worrying last few games to hold onto La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans