UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

So United and Barca with the easiest groups then? Do we have a consensus?

JamDav1982

I feel City or Juve will go out, Gladbach and Sevilla are tricky because of their coaches

I think people underestimate City due to idea that EPL is over rated.

Juve lost some good players and City have got better while Sevilla are decent but over rated.

Hope I am wrong as would love to see Sevilla edge out City but dont think it will happen.

JamDav1982

No, because Shitty is traditonally very shitty internationally.

Based on 3/4 years when they have been coming into CL for first time and drawn against some great teams.

Wait and see. I would bet anything they finish above Sevilla and fancy them to win the group.

Darko

City has been impressive this year unlike Juve, they need to get their shit together after replacing so many world class players with not so world class ones.
And yeah, I guess PSG could finish ahead of RM, but I don't see it.

serghei

So United and Barca with the easiest groups then? Do we have a consensus?

Not even close. United drew Bundesliga's 2nd best team in Wolfsburg in pot 4, that complicates their group. And CSKA are among the best teams from pot 3. United was lucky as hell to draw PSV from pot 1, but they drew strong teams from pots 3 and especially 4. Doesn't look as easy as it looked at first.

Barca's group is not very difficult, but the easiest? :lol: Have you taken a look at Atletico's, Chelsea's and Valencia's groups? Barcelona has Roma and Leverkusen, pretty good teams. And BATE is probably among the best from pot 4.

Barca's group is somewhere in the middle. 4th most difficult.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Atletico's got the easiest group. City is not gonna walk it as JamDav suggesting as they've been poor in Europe each season. We got to wait and see how each team is at the time they face each other to make a better prediction of who's the likely one to proceed to the next round.

JamDav1982

Atletico's got the easiest group. City is not gonna walk it as JamDav suggesting as they've been poor in Europe each season. We got to wait and see how each team is at the time they face each other to make a better prediction of who's the likely one to proceed to the next round.

They have been getting better in europe.

Walk it or not I think they will qualify easily and have them favs to finish top of that group probably ahead of Juve.

F

Flavia

CNbpsOGVEAAsP0U.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans