UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need to top the group and I am rooting for City to top their group. I don't want us to meet them again in the group of 16.

JamDav1982

The problem with them is that they don't carry their domestic form into Champions League as well. But this time they have a stronger team, so, yes, it would be logical for them to win the group considering how much they invested this summer, compared with Juventus who is in decline after losing both Tevez and Vidal.

Man City have qualified from their group the past two years finishing behind Bayern both times before going on to draw Barca.

Two years ago they got 15 points in their group as well.

Hard to claim terrible european form when only teams bettering them are Bayern and Barca in last two seasons.

serghei

Man City have qualified from their group the past two years finishing behind Bayern both times before going on to draw Barca.

Two years ago they got 15 points in their group as well.

Hard to claim terrible european form when only teams bettering them are Bayern and Barca in last two seasons.

Last year the won 1 point vs CSKA in the group. Barely.

JamDav1982

They didn´t win a match till the 5th and only won against a 10 men Bayern because of 2 late f ups from them.Pretty lucky to get out last season.

When you win a match is irrelevant if you do enough to go through.

Juventus barely scraped into qualifying round either and only got a couple more points from group with a poor Malmo side in it.

BenRobbins

I dont think Wolfsburg will prove much of a threat to Us, especially without KDB. Even Everton embarrassed them last year, they just aren't used to the CL atm.

Its a relatively new squad and i think it will be a year or two before they start to impress in europe like how it was with BVB. I am most worried about the CSKA trip...

El Gato

Villarato!
3rd November vs PSG (A)
8th November vs Sevilla (A)
international break
22nd November El Clasico (H)
25th November vs Shakhtar (A)

We're so fucked there. The only thing that can save us from City fate is that by some miracle we will develop an offense. Which will be hard with Rafa.

Internazionale

3rd November vs PSG (A)
8th November vs Sevilla (A)
international break
22nd November El Clasico (H)
25th November vs Shakhtar (A)

We're so fucked there. The only thing that can save us from City fate is that by some miracle we will develop an offense. Which will be hard with Rafa.

You're at home vs PSG on Nov 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans