UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

utility73

This is a different Leverkusen. Roger Schmidt really brought nice changes. See how they played Atletico last season?

Exactly. With their playing style the two games will get extremely exhausting for us ... and risky.
Just watched them against Lazio and started to sweat just by watching the hyper-intensive action on the pitch.
So I am really not looking forward to our matches against Schmidt's team.

Silas

Exactly. With their playing style the two games will get extremely exhausting for us ... and risky.
Just watched them against Lazio and started to sweat just by watching the hyper-intensive action on the pitch.
So I am really not looking forward to our matches against Schmidt's team.

Yeah, as Barca fan, Leverkusen scares me. They almost knocked Atletico out last season and their pressing can cause us lots of problems (our last meeting with Valencia is a great indicator of what you can expect from Bayer).

Last edited:

Gaudi

Group F: Bayern will win, Dinamo we'll have to beat Arsenal and Oly to finish second, and then meet Barca in knockout stages. No other way!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Congratulations.

Is Deila gonna survive this? [MENTION=2258]Hamzah[/MENTION]

Yeah probably, because the replacement won't be better. That was absolutely shocking though. And in the first leg two soft goals were conceded to a celtic reject

Marchisio8

Banned
The problem with them is that they don't carry their domestic form into Champions League as well. But this time they have a stronger team, so, yes, it would be logical for them to win the group considering how much they invested this summer, compared with Juventus who is in decline after losing both Tevez and Vidal.

Wait, so Juventus are in decline because they lost their first game?

We'll I guess, you learn something new everyday on the internet.

Juventus has bottled it two years ago in a lesser group than this one, against a mediocre Galatasaray, and they also had some troubles last year against Olympiakos (the match they won 3-2 in Torino after 1-2 down was the decider). Sevilla could pull off a surprise and sent Juve into EL.

So you just compared a completly differen't side, changed coach, changed system and players.

serghei

Wait, so Juventus are in decline because they lost their first game?

We'll I guess, you learn something new everyday on the internet.

So you just compared a completly differen't side, changed coach, changed system and players.

SOS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans