UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How could a CL match be 1 day after a league match? Where did you come up with this?

Well, I read that the Roma game is on Tuesday, November 24th. And last time I checked the Clasico is on Sunday November 22nd in Madrid, according to our official site. So there you go.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, I read that the Roma game is on Tuesday, November 24th. And last time I checked the Clasico is on Sunday November 22nd in Madrid, according to our official site. So there you go.

It's 2 days then not 1. And it's possible they move the Clasico to Saturday.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It's 2 days then not 1. And it's possible they move the Clasico to Saturday.

How is that 2 days? There is only one day between Sunday and Tuesday, which is Monday (November 23rd), isn't it?

edit: I see, you probably thought I meant the Roma game is the day after the Clasico?

Chainsaw

Killahead
How is that 2 days? There is only one day between Sunday and Tuesday, which is Monday (November 23rd), isn't it?

edit: I see, you probably thought I meant the Roma game is the day after the Clasico?

Because 24-22=2. Simple math.

1 day after the Clasico means the next day, right?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because 24-22=2. Simple math.

1 day after the Clasico means the next day, right?

But we have a game on the 24th and the 22nd, so there is only one day of rest, not two days.

And like I said above, 1 day after is not the same as "the day after". Anyway, let's move on from this trivial thing. I hope they move the Roma game to Wednesday the 25th so at least we have two days of rest.

Chainsaw

Killahead
But we have a game on the 24th and the 22nd, so there is only one day of rest, not two days.

And like I said above, 1 day after is not the same as "the day after". Anyway, let's move on from this trivial thing. I hope they move the Roma game to Wednesday the 25th so at least we have two days of rest.

You said "the Roma game is even just 1 day after the Clasico." That's different to "we have 1 day of rest after the Clasico".

Morten

United is lucky as always, what a group, they barely have to field a team to pull through. We got PSG, that will be sooo easy, not.

Catalan Fan

After a few hrs looking at these groups, they mostly look fairly predictable ?

Even the group of death (D), I think City will win that one.I ended up having a bet on all the favs to win there groups :p

Barcadub

Defenitley going over to Rome for the game next month.

Really good prices on the tickets on Viagogo right now which makes it even better.

The atmosphere will be amazing and generally looking forward to seeing and being in the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans