UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Imo,there is not much difference in the difficulty level of the last years group stages and this years.We had a very strong team in our group last year and we will have 2 less stronger teams this year.

B

BS92

Really annoying we get the same fixtures every year. Would be nice to see a Real Madrid vs Arsenal , Atletico vs Bayern or something similar.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So I just recalled I'll have to listen to Michael Owen and BT Sport's piss poor commentary team because they got the CL rights in the UK now, not Sky Sports.

or switch on another country's channel.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

LvG has gone all out attack in his line up for the PSV game tonight. Martial makes his full debut.

#MUFC XI to face PSV: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Young, Mata, Memphis, Martial

#PSV XI to face Man Utd: Zoet, Arias, Bruma, Moreno, Brenet, Hendrix, Propper, Guardado, Narsingh, De Jong, Lestienne

De Bruyne on the bench for City, Aguero also out injured.

xXKonan

Shocked De Bruyne is on the bench still. they spent all that money on him only to be a bench warmer :lol:

Same with Otamendi just ridiculous really.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
LvG has gone all out attack in his line up for the PSV game tonight. Martial makes his full debut.

#MUFC XI to face PSV: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Shaw, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Young, Mata, Memphis, Martial

#PSV XI to face Man Utd: Zoet, Arias, Bruma, Moreno, Brenet, Hendrix, Propper, Guardado, Narsingh, De Jong, Lestienne

De Bruyne on the bench for City, Aguero also out injured.

I'm very excited about PSV-Man Utd. PSV is finally back, and I hope we can cause an upset for Man Utd. Brenet is absolute crap though: he's just very quick. Same goes for Narsingh, who always looks scared on the ball. Still, a man can dream....

BenRobbins

I'm very excited about PSV-Man Utd. PSV is finally back, and I hope we can cause an upset for Man Utd. Brenet is absolute crap though: he's just very quick. Same goes for Narsingh, who always looks scared on the ball. Still, a man can dream....

We have a very attacking team this evening so there is every chance for you guys on the counter! Should be a good game.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
We have a very attacking team this evening so there is every chance for you guys on the counter! Should be a good game.

I noticed! Also, Blind is crap is the air, so perhaps Luuk de Jong can use that to his advantage. Should be an entertaining game, and a close group.

xXKonan

12011396_705932906178277_6295872897444118844_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans