UEFA European U21 Championship

jamrock

no you said not all teams have fullbaacks that can't defend at all and that not all teams need to have a defensive fb for balance. which for us over the years as been abidal. so logically you are saying alves can't defend.

no issues so just wasn't thinking when u typed that, happens to us all.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
no you said not all teams have fullbaacks that can't defend at all and that not all teams need to have a defensive fb for balance. which for us over the years as been abidal. so logically you are saying alves can't defend.

no issues so just wasn't thinking when u typed that, happens to us all.

Alves was particularly bad this season but even before he wasn't that great defensively, needing Abidal to come in. Whereas other teams often make it work with 2 attacking fullbacks by keeping both of them disciplined in how they bomb up. That was to counter the point on how Carvajal would supposedly not start for Real because they need a defensive fullback to balance out Marcelo in attack, because considering how good Carvajal is defensively it clearly isn't the same case as the current Barca situation. And Alba+Alves not being able to defend was a point specific to this season as well.

DavidVillano1

Still can't believe I'm reading this nonsense about Carvajal 'easily' being one of the best right backs in the world and a level above Montoya. Especially on the basis of viewing him on a limited amount of games, mental!

Don and Beast are making him out to be as good defensively as the great Maldini, I'll revive this thread in a couple of years(If I'm still on here) and show how absurd these posts really are.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm afraid we're going to park the bus. I just hope Spain can figure out how to break it down and demolish us.

Antimadridista1

Spain vs Italy in final !!

I still think that Morata is much dangerous and better than Rodrigo and wish that he'll start this afternoon.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm afraid we're going to park the bus. I just hope Spain can figure out how to break it down and demolish us.

lolwut?

The guys have done very well so far. Why do you want us to be smashed by Spain? :/

impeh

Hi, its me..
Spain U21: De Gea; Montoya, Bartra, Íñigo Martínez, Alberto; Illarramendi, Koke, Thiago; Tello, Isco, Rodrigo

Norway U21: Nyland, Elabdellaoui, Semb Berge, Strandberg, Hedenstad, Johansen, Henriksen, Eikrem , King, Pedersen, Berget

Home of Barca Fans