Van Persie

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Whatever. This saga has dragged on for far too long and I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. The best part about this is that it's finally over and we can move on.

Good way of thinking about it. Even though to Arsenal this is what Figo was to Barcelona, captain of a team moving to their fierce rival, you should really look beyond it because you acquired v. good players. I still think you should get Ba from New Castle, because until Cisse went there he was poppin' them in.

Tembbi

Good way of thinking about it. Even though to Arsenal this is what Figo was to Barcelona, captain of a team moving to their fierce rival, you should really look beyond it because you acquired v. good players. I still think you should get Ba from New Castle, because until Cisse went there he was poppin' them in.

Ba is a much better finisher than RVP anyway.

Tembbi

Ba's shit. RVP is one of the best strikers in the world. Ba's not even the best striker at Newcastle.

RVP has one good quality. He can shoot with this left foot. Tell me exactly in which qualities he's even top 20?
And don't start with the "You need the package, you can't evaluate only certain qualities." Yea, I know, but Van Persie is sooooo
overrated. His technique is not anything special. His headgame is average. His game vision is below average. His positioning is alright.
He's a lousy team player.

Mainly he's just good because you can pass the ball to his feet and he can shoot while basically standing still. I don't really rate who are
capable of doing one thing very highly...

Edit: Mandzukic got transfered to Bayern and he'll probably score most goals in Bundesliga this season because his headers and jump are
superior to anyone else. It doesn't make him a good player in my eyes. But again, it's just my opinion.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Rvp has good vision and can set up goals with his good passing ala bergkamp (he's basically a shitter version of bergkamp who is injured a lot and can score from long range with his left foot). Also only having a left foot is good, just ask messi

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
RVP has one good quality. He can shoot with this left foot. Tell me exactly in which qualities he's even top 20?
And don't start with the "You need the package, you can't evaluate only certain qualities." Yea, I know, but Van Persie is sooooo
overrated. His technique is not anything special. His headgame is average. His game vision is below average. His positioning is alright.
He's a lousy team player.

Mainly he's just good because you can pass the ball to his feet and he can shoot while basically standing still. I don't really rate who are
capable of doing one thing very highly...

Edit: Mandzukic got transfered to Bayern and he'll probably score most goals in Bundesliga this season because his headers and jump are
superior to anyone else. It doesn't make him a good player in my eyes. But again, it's just my opinion.

RVP is the best striker in the PL. And one of the best in the world. Don't be bitter.

Home of Barca Fans