Van Persie

Hatem Ben Arfa

Rooney is good enough for Barca or Madrid, I am a fan.

he is a bit inconsistent though.

Fair enough. I could not disagree with you more though.

Have you seen Wayne Rooney's first touch these last 2 years? I really don't think he would fit in at Madrid and especially not Barcelona.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

since the posts will be deleted here soon anyway....

Last edited:

Barca_070

Van Persie and Rooney, wooow. V. Persie got more technique then the whole squad of Man.Utd. I think the amount of assist of Scholes will be suprisingly high next season.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
OK, well I think you are in the minority of 1 in thinking that he is good enough for Barca or Madrid.

Does anyone else here think the same about Rooney?

There were a few morons who wanted Rooney instead of villa after he scored a header against Aston villa. I was the only one saying they are wrong (he is a prem striker that relies on fast moves, not a barca type of player, wouldn't fit in in a slow possession team) but because I was saying it I was ignored. Not just the idiots, even bojan said he wanted Rooney and to play him left Wong (rofl)

Now who do you think was right in the end?

Rooney is a great player but not a player that fits in la liga or serie a. The prem is perfect for his style and if hae went anywhere else he would not look as good

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Rooney at Barca? :lol:

You're laughing now but a while back everyone wanted it including bojan and meta. I explained why it was fucking dumb but because it's me the opinion was laughed off and people actually thought Rooney should come to barca(anyone within basic knowledge of football knows he can't fit in here stle wise and character wise)

M

mitkoa7x

You're laughing now but a while back everyone wanted it including bojan and meta. I explained why it was fucking dumb but because it's me the opinion was laughed off and people actually thought Rooney should come to barca(anyone within basic knowledge of football knows he can't fit in here stle wise and character wise)

Rooney is not for Barca, thats a no brainer, im surprised people actually wanted him.

Pepe Silvia

Bit incriminating if you ask me. Kinda foolish if he really is pissed and hoping to get at RvP in league. Afterall they say thug ni99az move in silence. :lol:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

I think I saw that... Well, Meta is an United supporter, so what did you expect? ;)

Barca_070

Emmanuel Eboue has declared war against Robin van Persie, with the former Arsenal star labelling his former captain a 'Dutch donkey'.

Van Persie joined Manchester United late last night, subject to a medical, for £24 million after the Gunners became resigned to losing their best player of last season, in a move that will have angered fans across north London and beyond.

And while van Persie's Arsenal teammates, and Arsene Wenger himself, have admitted that life will be tough without the prolific goalscorer, Eboue has taken to Twitter to show his ill feelings for the man he played alongside for six years.

"I declare a state of WAR against [van Persie]. No retreat , No surrender," he wrote. "No respect , No loyalty for a dutch donkey . Am sorry I have no respect for a captain that ducked a stable ship.

"Boss(Wenger) has done it again, sell a finished player for so much price. The great economist. [van Persie] wud never be d same.

What a legend :lol:

Home of Barca Fans