Vincent Kompany

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Overrated in that sense that he's not the standout world class talent or 'best CB' that he's constantly touted to be...I can't recall a highly rated CB who has been guilty of more big goals in big matches than he has this season - that makes him overrated...It doesn't make him poor but it also doesn't make him Barcelona quality which is why I wouldn't want him

He's a talented player but he's not as good as he or his fans believe he is

CesDel

Which would be the result if the referee's didn't rob us one penalty and two legit goals. City should've gotten a penalty too though so let's make that 7-2.

7-1. Kompany's goal was offside. Kompany wasn't offside, but Lescott was and he was blocking Valdes view of the ball..

adil_909

why have we not been linked more consistently with him? not saying i want him for sure, but it's odd that we haven't been linked in the press from what i've seen.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because its impossible to get him. We were linked to him a lot last summer, but he dont want to leave and City wouldnt sell him anyway.

Galning

Failed to deliver again when it matters. Lost the ball for Argentina's goal when he tried to dribble through the centre.. got nutmegged by Higuain that nearly lead to the 2-0. Such an overrated player.

adil_909

Failed to deliver again when it matters. Lost the ball for Argentina's goal when he tried to dribble through the centre.. got nutmegged by Higuain that nearly lead to the 2-0. Such an overrated player.

he might be overrated, but i don't think anyone can argue that he's better than pique, masche, and bartra, and hence, it would make sense for him to be linked to us.

Maria

he might be overrated, but i don't think anyone can argue that he's better than pique, masche, and bartra, and hence, it would make sense for him to be linked to us.

He isn't better than Pique and I would rather continue playing with Mascherano as CB and buy a good RB than overpay for this overrated player.

L

linetty

He is a tank but makes mistakes that lead to goals way too often.

Truthist

He is somewhat error prone, perhaps because he used to be a holding midfielder originally but he is a physical beast who is unbeatable in the air. I love his galloping runs from the back though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
He lost the game for City vs Barca leading Demichellies to a red card as he played Messi on side but no one blamed him as he was City's captian and Demichellies is a bad defender (he was solid for Malaga and a better defender against us)

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The British media absolutely loves Kompany and that is the reason he is so highly praised.
Imo he makes way to many mistakes and of any category. Bad clearances, losing the ball while dribbling, positional mistakes, freakish own goals etc. He can do it all. :D

Home of Barca Fans