Vinícius Júnior

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strangely enough, 99% of other black players don't have such problems.

Would indicate he's overplaying the race card but that is symptomatic of his low life/low iq personality.

El Gato

Villarato!

Gnidrologist

He should kiss the ass racks of white people for giving him simple physical labour (the only he could have), but paying millions for it. Nowhere in the world, including his own shithole country, he would get so much for nothing.

Horatio

You're welcome
Bringing up that people are racist famously makes them more racist and for that we have to blame... the person that claims they're racist?

It is amusing really.
Cartwheels upon cartwheels done only to excuse using race as an appropriate way to insult a player fans don't find likeable

I think poorly phrased by Windhook. I think he means he will just be targeted more, because he keeps mentioning it(has all the right to do so though, and maybe should dunno). Which is something you agreed with in past.

Joan

He should kiss the ass racks of white people for giving him simple physical labour (the only he could have), but paying millions for it. Nowhere in the world, including his own shithole country, he would get so much for nothing.
Why didn't you try this simple physical labour instead? Heard white people pay very well for it.

Gnidrologist

You thought you made a point?
My point is that "white people", who he is slandering and libeling in public, while being famous person, have done more good not only to him personally, but entire black race, than any other race, including its own (blacks kill/enslave blacks like murderous savages every single day in 2024, even those imported into West) in entire human history. There's a reason why negros flee from negro countries en masse. Even negro hates negro like a plague.

He should crawl on his belly and apologize for all the racist shit he himself has gibbered towards whites, but instead he's doubling down and providing good example of a negro, who is completely unable of coherent cognitive thought and is only using the current state of demoralized white people to get more shineys and clout amongst his ill bread tribe. Absolute abomination that didn't resemble human being to begin with, but with his animal like behavior, both on and off the field, just gives good confirmation that importing them here was a BIG mistake.

serghei

The lad got into a vicious circle. He overdid the racism accusation, blaming everyone left and right instead of focusing on the few morons that yelled shit at him, and being calm, respectful for Spanish people in general.

How can you be so dumb to blame an entire country based on some isolated incidents?

After he did that, he no longer has any type of reliable criteria to make a difference between people that dislike him because he's black, a minuscule group probably, and the far broader group that simply dislikes him because he's a prick.

Windhook

I think poorly phrased by Windhook. I think he means he will just be targeted more, because he keeps mentioning it(has all the right to do so though, and maybe should dunno). Which is something you agreed with in past.
Well, if you can understand the meaning of my post, so should El Gato. I don't need to put anti-racist disclaimers in every post in this thread to sound politically correct. It's common sense, unless somebody comes out with a racist rant.
Bringing up that people are racist famously makes them more racist and for that we have to blame... the person that claims they're racist?

It is amusing really.
Cartwheels upon cartwheels done only to excuse using race as an appropriate way to insult a player fans don't find likeable
Amusing is you twisting the narrative with the blame/victim card. Vini is saying Spain is a racist country, to me this sounds like Spaniards from Galicia to Andalusia are such in majority. This is over the top comment. Since you didn't understand the message, I'll tell a similar story - Vini is likely facing the shitstorm (or worse) of Gerard Pique with the independent Catalonia thing in away games. As @Haraldinho put it, this does nothing to serve the fight on racism, only annoy non-RM fans throughout Spain and Europe.

Joan

I’m not even addressing your views on race initially, but I had to point out your blatant downplaying of careers in football and sports in general. Being a footballer at the top level is far more than just simple physical labor, that’s why you and I don’t have threads in forums like this, even though you deserve one in the Banned section. The reason he and others (some white, some not) are earning millions isn’t because of the generosity of whites, blacks, or Martians. It’s simply because they are part of the entertainment industry and are making those same white, black, and Asian people billions.

This post is so vile, I don’t want to dig further into it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will go back to what I have always said.

Racism is a real problem in Spain, however Vinicius in particular gets targeted because he's a massive asshole in a way that also people that aren't even prejudiced against people of colour target him to get a reaction out of him.

Some target him because they hate him because of his skin colour, most however hate him and target him because he's a dirty player and a provocative one that isn't held accountable for his shit behaviour.

Any other league, any other club and he would have been sent off regularly for the way he conducts himself almost every game, but it's Real Madrid and La Liga so you know the drill. He might lose that privilege soon though because Madridistas are usually the most hardcore nationalistic bunch and that 2030 World Cup statement is not going to go down well in the fanbase, club or the city council.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let me also add that him being a piece of shit doesn't mean he deserve racist chants. He doesn't. No one does.

What he deserves though is getting his teeth kicked in.

Horatio

You're welcome
What also is an element in this is how high profile of a player vini is. Take him out of his game and Real will be crippled. The people with the vile chants know he is a key player.

Not justifying anything tho.

Home of Barca Fans