Vinícius Júnior

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Point of everything is; he is getting reactions because he acts like a cunt not because of the color of his skin.

Hundreds of black players playing in La Liga and he acts like he's the only one.

Whata clown.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

It's hilarious watching fans of a fascist club taking the moral high ground because they have no option but to back Vini, even though deep down most of them are disgusted by his behaviour.

Same fans that would be ringing down the racist abuse on Vini if he acted the way he did, but in a Barca shirt, and making every excuse under the sun for it.

All a load of hypocritical bollocks really.

serghei

What also is an element in this is how high profile of a player vini is. Take him out of his game and Real will be crippled. The people with the vile chants know he is a key player.

Not justifying anything tho.

Yeah, totally. Even using racist chants to provoke somebody is nasty, even if you are not actually a racist. It's like using insults to hurt someone that you don't believe, but still use them to do damage. It's extremely manipulative and of really bad taste.

I have seen this type of behavior in stadiums. Using racist remarks simply to exploit some people's vulnerabilities. The same people that do this, applaud and support black players in their team just fine.

It needs to stop though. What you do defines you.

Last edited:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Yeah, totally. Even using racist chants to provoke somebody is nasty, even if you are not actually a racist. It's like using insults to hurt someone that you don't believe, but still use them to do damage. It's extremely manipulative and of really bad taste.

I have seen this type of behavior in stadiums. Using racist remarks simply to exploit some people's vulnerabilities. The same people that do this, applaud and support black players in their team just fine.

And how about other insults? Why are racial insults top of the insult tree? Because the world has been brainwashed into believing it so. Even those who consider themselves not woke have fallen in to this woke brainwashing.

For most people there are insults that cause much more hurt than people insulting their race. A lot of people hate their own race, so a racial insult isn't even an insult to them. Yet others place it at the top of what they should be offended by. For no other reason apart from the fact that it is the virtual signalling norm to do so.

Madrid fans were insulting Luis Enrique's dead daughter. Nobody said nothing. Nobody wanted people arrested. Would you be more insulted if someone insulted your race or your dead daughter, my friend. Very easy answer for me.

Football fans have been using the most vile of insults from day dot. I am in favour of stopping racist insults, but putting an end to all other insults as well. Nobody has the right to tell others what they should and should not be offended by, which is basically what is happening right now.

Laplacian

It's all fine and dandy to have world cups in countries with legalised racial segregation where the majority of non-white people live in ghettoes so large they could be cities on their own. These ghettoes are so famous they've become attractions to tourists. Brazilian favelas, ladies and gentlemen. Meanwhile, saying bad words to non-white people in a country with considerably higher standards of living for non-whites (especially black people) is enough to bar them from hosting the world cup. Black Brazilians in Spain quite literally have it better in Spain than they do in Brasil. Nevermind one of the other hosts, Morocco, is conducting an ethnic cleansing campaign in the Western Sahara and Vinicius remains silent. If only they said bad words to black people; oh wait, they do that too!

Like I get his campaign against racism and I stand by it, because it's awful, but holy shit the level of standards people hold Western European countries to is insane. It's starting to get really fucking annoying.

serghei

And how about other insults? Why are racial insults top of the insult tree? Because the world has been brainwashed into believing it so. Even those who consider themselves not woke have fallen in to this woke brainwashing.

For most people there are insults that cause much more hurt than people insulting their race. A lot of people hate their own race, so a racial insult isn't even an insult to them. Yet others place it at the top of what they should be offended by. For no other reason apart from the fact that it is the virtual signalling norm to do so.

Madrid fans were insulting Luis Enrique's dead daughter. Nobody said nothing. Nobody wanted people arrested. Would you be more insulted if someone insulted your race or your dead daughter, my friend. Very easy answer for me.

Football fans have been using the most vile of insults from day dot. I am in favour of stopping racist insults, but putting an end to all other insults as well. Nobody has the right to tell others what they should and should not be offended by, which is basically what is happening right now.

Sure, I agree other insults are even worse, especially as per your example. I was only referring to this because this is the topic at hand.

Gnidrologist

It's getting "under the skin", like the black brazilian/portuguese Donato, who scolded Vini said. It's perfectly normal and he should stop whining about it. It's what competitive physical gladiator sports do to men. They get increasingly aggressive and do whatever to put each other off their game. Racial slur is as good as any other. There's not a SINGLE reason why it should be singled out and people being put in jail for it. As if insulting your mother is okay. This is just blacks/browns taking advantage of completely demoralized/brainwashed whites. They KNOW our civilization is the most anti-racist in the world, which is why they attack us with their raicyys cries so much. They wouldn't dare this trick in any other part of the world. They're simply being low key malicious as they have enough basic IQ to know that this shit works on us, but no one else, including blacks themselves (blacks are viciously racist and proud of it).

Joan

Are you "white"? What nationality are you? because your posts are racist against whites by supporting an unrelentless racist like Vinicius Turdius.
Where do you see me supporting Vinicius? Vinicius is a cheating bastard who enjoys drama and playing the victim card but should he be racially abused because of that? Should people shout slurs at him? Should people who do avoid all consequences? It's completely unnecessary. Besides that, not interested nearly enough to research if Spain punishes racists harshly or not.

One could see a few issues with your first post, I wanted to touch on you downplaying the life of a sportsman, irrelevant black or white. But if you wanna play with collective guilt and gratitude, be my guest. Obviously anything goes.

Rassvet

Game recognizes game
GWvp0hdXIAADcri

El Gato

Villarato!
Amusing is you twisting the narrative with the blame/victim card. Vini is saying Spain is a racist country, to me this sounds like Spaniards from Galicia to Andalusia are such in majority. This is over the top comment. Since you didn't understand the message, I'll tell a similar story - Vini is likely facing the shitstorm (or worse) of Gerard Pique with the independent Catalonia thing in away games. As @Haraldinho put it, this does nothing to serve the fight on racism, only annoy non-RM fans throughout Spain and Europe.

Think you need to understand what the word 'victim' means.
He is absolutely, by definition of it, a victim of racism. From a handful of the population. That is a problem.
Whether or not he generalises this more broadly is irrelevant. The norm is that unless you're loud and clear about it, it gets categorised as a 'minor problem affecting a minor portion of the population' and nothing is done about it. If he causes bad PR to the country who facilitates abuse of this nature, it's probably deserved. Let them be mad TBH

That said - he's absolutely an asshole. And it's absolutely, one of several reasons he'll 'provoke' this.

Doesn't mean him being the asshole means you get to be racist to him.
Only donkeys and amoebas think you can use something as base as this as an insult and to incite a reaction.
Which is particularly on brand for those in parts of Europe where it's so casual.

Windhook

Think you need to understand what the word 'victim' means.
He is absolutely, by definition of it, a victim of racism. From a handful of the population. That is a problem.
Whether or not he generalises this more broadly is irrelevant. The norm is that unless you're loud and clear about it, it gets categorised as a 'minor problem affecting a minor portion of the population' and nothing is done about it. If he causes bad PR to the country who facilitates abuse of this nature, it's probably deserved. Let them be mad TBH
Yes, Vini is a victim of racism, but I disagree with the victim Vini, that Spaniards are racist as society based on few individuals and they shouldn't host the 2030 World Cup. If that's case then 2030 should be hosted by planet Mars, sponsored by Elon Musk.

Frankly, you'd hardly find a place in Europe or elsewhere free of racism, if we generalise on individuals. That's why it's relevant and you have this outrage in the media. People are offended by claims, that are not in their nature.

Vinicius is a persona mostly displaying himself on the pitch. Based on his antics he's hardly the figure to trigger social change, the contrary. Don't expect crowds in Spain to applaud him like Andres Iniesta.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yes, Vini is a victim of racism, but I disagree with the victim Vini, that Spaniards are racist as society based on few individuals and they shouldn't host the 2030 World Cup. If that's case then 2030 should be hosted by planet Mars, sponsored by Elon Musk.

Frankly, you'd hardly find a place in Europe or elsewhere free of racism, if we generalise on individuals. That's why it's relevant and you have this outrage in the media. People are offended by claims, that are not in their nature.

Vinicius is a persona mostly displaying himself on the pitch. Based on his antics he's hardly the figure to trigger social change, the contrary. Don't expect crowds in Spain to applaud him like Andres Iniesta.
Free speech innit
Those offended seem proper snowflakes

Rory

Football is entertainment, the game is 1000x better having wankers like this around. The Pep vs Mourinho era was made so much better due to the drama. Fans completely spoil it bringing race into it.

These guys whinging about Vinicius' comments need to just say we're dealing with supporters in a serious way, we're sorry Vinicius and others face racism and we'll do what we can to root it out. Why even address that he said they shouldn't host if it continues, too proud and can't handle a bit of criticism.

Home of Barca Fans