Vinícius Júnior

Maradona37

If Man City had won the semi-final vs. Real Madrid we would have a totally different conversation for BdO. That's how silly the dynamics of this award are.
It's a meaningless pointless waste of time. If it had any merit Messi would have won it every season between 2009 and 2022 or 2023 as he's the best performer generally and the biggest talent. Voters just vote on highlights packages and hype in the media. Football people are no less susceptible to this than anyone else - probably more as they can't watch as much football as fans as it's their job.

MontenegrinCuler

Pathetico for a reason. I expect an awful game with poor football from both sides, with these racist chants making the highlights of whole game. Two disgusting and finished clubs, I hope they both lose.

Maradona37

I hope they both lose.
I hate games like that - games where you despise both teams and want neither to be successful in the game. You can't really win but you can't lose either - you know both teams can't lose unfortunately but at least they can't both win either.

It is weird though watching a game where you want neither to win. I tend to change my opinion mid-game based on who is playing better etc.

MontenegrinCuler

Do they really sing racist chants or just chants that Vini finds racist? Huge difference
Shiton of black players in La Liga have already gone through the same shit, doubt all of them are just making stuff up.

They would be doing the same shit to Lamine had he not won them Euros. So zero reasons to defend these bastards.

Vini's a bitch but not because he's black , just because he's a bitch.

TheStig

I didn't ask that, I know they insult Vini because of his behavior and not his skin even if he can't comperhand that. I just wonder what kind of songs they sing. In modern time everything is racist for woke snowflakes.

And no, they wouldn't treat Yamal like that if he didn't win the Euros, we saw that last season before he won the Euros and with thousands of black players who played in La liga before. Spain is not racist, Vini is just an idiot who looks for trouble and he'll get it. There are some isolated incidents but nothing similar to Vini's situation.

Home of Barca Fans