Vinícius Júnior

El Gato

Villarato!
Easy to look impressive when you get the ball all the time as the rest of the team are scrubs

Best hope his knees hold up - he's 17 now, about time something popped after over 1 year of consuming the Barca first-team canteen juice

MontenegrinCuler

Easy to look impressive when you get the ball all the time as the rest of the team are scrubs

Best hope his knees hold up - he's 17 now, about time something popped after over 1 year of consuming the Barca first-team canteen juice
Rest of the team are not scrubs. But let's assume it is that way in Barça, you certainly can't claim it for Spain though. He was exceptional for both, so your shit argument is irrelevant.

There is a reason he constantly gets the ball at Euro-winning Spanish side and La Liga no.1 Barça at 17, that's because he is a supertalent and his teammates trust him.

For the second part of your comment, Lamine with 1 knee or absolutely no knees is still a better talent than Vinicius.

El Gato

Villarato!
Calm down bozo, nobody wished anybody anything, let alone a career ending injury :lol: in fact quite the opposite, hope he holds up, as said
Been covered several times on here in different threads - not my fault you're broke and your kids get thrown in the deep end before they even grow their first pube and their legs go early
As per usual, couldn't read to save your skin

Rest of the team are not scrubs. But let's assume it is that way in Barça, you certainly can't claim it for Spain though. He was exceptional for both, so your shit argument is irrelevant.

There is a reason he constantly gets the ball at Euro-winning Spanish side and La Liga no.1 Barça at 17, that's because he is a supertalent and his teammates trust him.

For the second part of your comment, Lamine with 1 knee or absolutely no knees is still a better talent than Vinicius.

Yamal is great
Doesnt mean much to bring up stats like dribbling when is expected to be on the ball so often
Same happened with Vinicius for years when was being brought up after Hazard stopped being around and his involvement skyrocketed

Birdy

Calm down bozo, nobody wished anybody anything, let alone a career ending injury :lol: in fact quite the opposite, hope he holds up, as said
Been covered several times on here in different threads - not my fault you're broke and your kids get thrown in the deep end before they even grow their first pube and their legs go early
As per usual, couldn't read to save your skin

Shut up you sneaky cunt! I know very well what you wrote, and you know that I know.
'I hope Lamine doesn't get an injury'
Oh poor Wolfe, cares so much about the health of the most important Barca player

@Andresito do what you have to do here

jamrock

Fuck off with that shit.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah best club RM seasons happened with strong Barca
This right now is on way back from the pit

Yamal will help, long as stays healthy
For now it's mostly Yamal hero-ball and knowing Barca he'll continue to get responsibility for team dumped on him too early

Home of Barca Fans