Vinícius Júnior

NKMaribor

Vinicius is a cunt and will always be a cunt. Doesn't matter who his manager is.

Spain have a racism problem, but an overwhelming majority of fanbases in Spain don't hate him because of how he looks, but rather because of how he behaves.

Madridistas whining and crying about Gavi who rightfully is a cunt himself need to look at their homeboy who is worse.

Of course it does not matter how he looks. Hence in case of cunts like Gavi, we also observe monkey imitatons!

Animo Gavi!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Eh? Why would you not love having Vinicius on your team? He makes things happen like maybe 1 other player in the world does.
I mean not in terms of footballing ability but the way they behave on the pitch. With Vini you're just annoyed at his antics when he starts them whereas Gavi's aggression is beneficial to the team by motivating players around him unless he gets a red card.

El Gato

Villarato!
I mean not in terms of footballing ability but the way they behave on the pitch. With Vini you're just annoyed at his antics when he starts them whereas Gavi's aggression is beneficial to the team by motivating players around him unless he gets a red card.
It actually depends
Not mad at him going after Valencia fans for example because plenty of evidence to them being cunts, as are their players
If he is getting kicked around by Girona or that prick Raillo from Mallorca I'm also not as mad, especially when he's the only offensive outlet

It goes over the line when he's the one starting things like with Chimy Avila last season I believe or when he's playing utterly useless, is wasteful etc but team is otherwise doing quite well. Then he's just a garbage player distracted by nonsense and distracts from his game by getting involved with other things

JamDav1982

Making far too much of 'Gavis energy'.

He makes a lot of tackles but also leaves huge gaps and gets skinned a lot. On the ball and positionally he is bang average at best at this point and that matters.

Players appreciate what team mates can do on ball more so than running about like a lunatic.

For a player with so much 'energy' Gavi gets less effective as game goes on often.. see weekend as example and strruggles to use that energy to do much positive with the ball.

Vini is far more beneficial to his team.

ajnotkeith

Eh? Why would you not love having Vinicius on your team? He makes things happen like maybe 1 other player in the world does.
I really dont see the same thing when I watch Madrid games. I see a great player, yes, but he's not close to Ballon Dor quality.
He needs a million touches of the ball to give you a goal and assist and a lot of the time loses it more than he does anything productive with it.
He gives production if he gets a ton of the ball, but only if.

Horatio

You're welcome
I really dont see the same thing when I watch Madrid games. I see a great player, yes, but he's not close to Ballon Dor quality.
He needs a million touches of the ball to give you a goal and assist and a lot of the time loses it more than he does anything productive with it.
Aye. Not meeting fan expectations and been underwhelming for brazil as well for a while.

Fans not making huge fuz about it however likely because they have mf and other forwards to win them the game. Maybe the expectation that he will be gone as soon as mbappe arrives plays a part as well.

Still a great player.

El Gato

Villarato!
I dont know what you mean Ballon DOr quality
He was clearly up there 1st Carlo season right, close 2nd to Benzema who would not be nearly as successful if not for Vini taking most of the load in making the plays with him

Who gives a damn how many touches he needs?
You give him the ball because he's by far the best ball carrier in the side from outwide
Takes players on, most of the time will skin them alive unless they're Araujo or peak Walker
As if other BDO candidates don't lose the ball as often either lol

Horatio

You're welcome
I dont know what you mean Ballon DOr quality
He was clearly up there 1st Carlo season right, close 2nd to Benzema who would not be nearly as successful if not for Vini taking most of the load in making the plays with him

Who gives a damn how many touches he needs?
You give him the ball because he's by far the best ball carrier in the side from outwide
Takes players on, most of the time will skin them alive unless they're Araujo or peak Walker
As if other BDO candidates don't lose the ball as often either lol
I think he means with million touches that he is wasteful. A poor conversion rate into goal/assist if you will.

JamDav1982

He suited playing with Benzema and was almost a second forward from left as much as a left winger out wide and was allowed by Ancelotti to 'cheat' and stay up park when other team had the ball. Due to fact teams needed to second guess that ball in behind if played a high line as Benzema wasnt going to be that threat.

For Brazil and this season for Real he hasnt had that role or CF to play off of. With Brazil he is a more traditional winger and with Real he has had less of that freedom to date with Bellingham around.

Will be interesting to see how the fit in in Mbappe, Bellingham and Vini.. nice problem to have but all three want freedom.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think he means with million touches that he is wasteful. A poor conversion rate into goal/assist if you will.

Then I dont understand that claim either
21/22 he was at 27% shot conversion in league
Lewandowski record Bundesliga season was 29%
Guirassy right now is the insane anomaly sitting at 49%
For Vini went down to 18 last season and back up to 22 this season
Mbappe had several seasons around 22, same with Neymar in 15/16 and 16/17
Messi 19/20 which folk claim was his best post-2015 treble year was at 22%

And these are Ballon DOr quality wide forwards

Essentially BS to claim he's 'not that great' or whatever you want to claim
He's being asked a lot and logically wastes a lot when is the only player that can do what he does

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans