Virgil van Dijk

jamrock

Says the faggot who foolishly judges players after 45 mins of preseason and on being called out, chickens away like a pussy saying it was a bait. Warra winner! :lol::lol:

Losa resorting to attempting insultings lol.

Keep trying, maybe when I'm dead a losa can attempt to insult me & I take it personally.

Losa's probably has sex with his hand's more than actually females, so predictable.

Zidane82

Long range passing got worse season on season since 2018. Sorry to break it to you. Should probably watch more to simp effectively

I watch every Liverpool game ., as will Temptation I would imagine.
He may be passing less frequently as he has been told to pass through midfield more ( Thiago) .. that does not equate to his passing getting worse .

But you would know that if you watched them more .. of course

jamrock

Again both extremely good players but there is not much difference.
Some ( me) will prefer VVD over Ramos .

You were at T. Silva, now you at Ramos, which one are you talking about?.

Comparing or saying T.silva is better than Ramos in just Lol worthy.

VVD vs Ramos more of a debate.

Some might choose VVD, more Ramos.

Temptation

Losa resorting to attempting insultings lol.

Keep trying, maybe when I'm dead a losa can attempt to insult me & I take it personally.

Losa's probably has sex with his hand's more than actually females, so predictable.

Basic incel comeback.

This is exactly how despo virgins talk. Don't worry you'll lose it one day, before you turn 45 anyways. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
I watch every Liverpool game ., as will Temptation I would imagine.
He may be passing less frequently as he has been told to pass through midfield more ( Thiago) .. that does not equate to his passing getting worse .

But you would know that if you watched them more .. of course

Nope long range pass completion per 90 mins of play got worse season on season since 2018

Joan

Is this lad accusing Cules and Madridistas of being glory hunters while he supports true underdogs like Liverpool and Lewa? :lol: get out

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is this lad accusing Cules and Madridistas of being glory hunters while he supports true underdogs like Liverpool and Lewa? :lol: get out

Well to be fair to him he does say he is a neutral fan on Redcafe. Am I right TenonTen? :mou:

Home of Barca Fans