Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Porque

Everyone knew Roque technique was an issue.

I'm actually more alarmed by his finishing though.

US tour will answer all questions.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Not many out there to replace Lewandowski? If he leaves after the season if not his contract renewed for the 1 year optional

Messigician

The good news is this situation sounds s so fucking retarded I’m going to presume it’s entirely made up and I will never speak of it again

Givenchy

If the club Malcoms him, it's honestly disgusting. Keep doing this with South American talents and we will lose even more of our grip to Madrid

BJJ

I didn't like what I saw in his highlights but seriously he's had no real opportunities here. They cry about money and than go and blow 40 million on a Brazilian striker when we have other priorities.
I think Xavi was pissed off with Lewa and wanted to replace him so he told Deco and Laporta to bring Roque in January, 6 months ahead of schedule.
Now we have the usual cluster fuck of s situation where the club has a kneejerk reaction and panics, willing to sell him off for peanuts.
This club is fucking retarded,seriously. I just cannot fathom how unprofessional and poorly run Barca are. No plan, just a bunch of ex players trying to get a slice of the pie. Fat, overweight president blabbering to the media.
I'm actually surprised Flick joined this circus.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Lacks talent. Hilariously bad scouting really. Might be the worst player in the squad, and that's including likes of Lenglet and Romeu. Nowhere near Ferran let alone the other forwards.

Sell asap.

Messi983

Lacks talent. Hilariously bad scouting really. Might be the worst player in the squad, and that's including likes of Lenglet and Romeu. Nowhere near Ferran let alone the other forwards.

Sell asap.

Put in a position to fail playing him as a LW.

Sack that German idiot instead.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Signed him 6 months ago and barely played him. Now he disappoints in first friendly amid public rumors about him being unwanted here. While playing out of position.

And I was not a fan of Roque in the first place.

companyofcules

You mention Ferran in every post, with such love, I wouldn’t be surprised if you confess your love to him on Instagram every day.

Ferran is three heads taller than Roque in terms of technical lelevel.
We have Xavi in our Forum
:)) That was really funny. The Sharkino has indeed some speed and some moves but the Tigrino has them too.
But Tigrino is a striker much or less Lautaro atyle while Sharkino is a fraud a low level Morata.

Home of Barca Fans