Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Messigician

He is far better than Endrick right now and the difference in age is not as much as people think ( around 18 months ).

The idea being thrown around here that he is similar to Depay seems to be typical BarcaForum negativity. He does everything quicker than Depay did while he was here. There is nothing slow about this guy. The only comparison that is realistic is El Pistol Suarez.

I'm starting to warm to his arrival. Looking at available strikers in the 35m bracket, I'm not sure there is anyone better right now.

Endrick is already valued more

Bad take

Raketa10

With Abde back, Fati finding his groove, that young lad from cantera, Raphinha staying.. I just don't see what's the point. He doesn't look that good either.
Abde, Fati and Raphinha are all wingers. We have only one CF and he is 35y old. This is a logical move. I only hope that he will be able to replace Lewa when the time comes.

BusiTheKing

He's redolent of Suarez in that he seems to get goals without his overall play seeming very productive and often amateurish. But Suarez was also afforded a frankly extraordinary degree of patience and tolerance when he fucked up. He had those priveleges because we knew his top level was immense.

Roque will obviously not have those priveleges.

Skalman

So is this deal done yet or not? reading here, it seem it has been done for quite some time but haven't actually seen anything official?
Maybe we finally found a player that actually can capitalize on Pedri`s passes...

Porque

Waiting for FFP to provide an opening. My bet is that we confirm him after the market is closed and incorporate him January earliest. This way doesn't impact the Cap for this window.

So basically a full season in SA then joins us, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Our first half of season (CL draw in mind) doesn't have any big away games. So we will be alright with the wait imo.

jamrock

Your
Waiting for FFP to provide an opening. My bet is that we confirm him after the market is closed and incorporate him January earliest. This way doesn't impact the Cap for this window.

So basically a full season in SA then joins us, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Our first half of season (CL draw in mind) doesn't have any big away games. So we will be alright with the wait imo.
Your opinion is correct.

JamDav1982

Think he will arrive this summer.

If they have agreed 35m+10m fee and 3m salary as reported that is 'only' 10m a season on a 5 year contract and definitely doable should they move on players they expect to.

Getting him in January would be next option but it isnt as easy as saying will have him when CL knock outs come round as bedding him in before then and before business end of season would be a big advantage.

He needs to get settled and learn how team plays before that comes round if at all possible.

Home of Barca Fans