Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

mc_lovin

With Abde back, Fati finding his groove, that young lad from cantera, Raphinha staying.. I just don't see what's the point. He doesn't look that good either.
He's a CF, so not sure what Abde, Fati or Raphina have to do with him.

Which young lad from cantera? There are a bunch and none of them looks close to even tie Roque's boots.

Porque

One thing for sure, Roque better be damn good though, because there are more pressing needs in the 11 for those 45 million to be spent on.

Iniesta Ultra

One thing for sure, Roque better be damn good though, because there are more pressing needs in the 11 for those 45 million to be spent on.

Xavi loves low IQ workhorses, although anyone will look smart compared to chihua, ferret, donkey, rhino.

Co0ter

Called me out on what? Again I said from day 1, I haven't watched him nor will I because Brazilian football is Terrible.

Oh man you sure called me out & sure showed me, shoooot 😂😂.

What I can guarantee though Is if a couple posters here say he's not impressive/gonna be good for us, you being one of them, the opposite will be true, bet my house on it.

I told you this a while back big guy, and I'll tell you again, when it comes to Football, when you develop a thought in your brain, say the complete opposite out your mouth and you'll do a lot better.

Your understanding of the game, is that if a teenager at most, your opinions fall into 2 categories, Either 1. wrong or 2. obvious for the entire world to see.

So basically they add nothing.

Anyways I don't respect your footballing knowledge enough to give you more than two replies that this is.
Let me explain it, slowly and clearly this time.

You talked shit about my knowledge of Roque, while having absolutely none of your own. You even admitted this yourself. This not only makes you look like an idiot, but an absolute cunt.

And that's a big statement from you, especially since you've provided no examples, at all, whatsoever. I don't make claims often either, so I'm curious as to what pool of information you made this claim about, considering how small it is. Especially compared to you who posts several times daily, and has been wrong on the regular and called out about it by other posters.

Lots of talk from you, again. With no substance, again. You can talk big all you want, but that's all it is, talk.

jamrock

He's gonna be Big for us, I'm feeling the energy.

After 1 game with Barcelona I'll decide if I should give him the "trust da process" stamp of approval.

I just can't bring myself to waste 2 hours watching Brazilian football.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He is far better than Endrick right now and the difference in age is not as much as people think ( around 18 months ).

The idea being thrown around here that he is similar to Depay seems to be typical BarcaForum negativity. He does everything quicker than Depay did while he was here. There is nothing slow about this guy. The only comparison that is realistic is El Pistol Suarez.

I'm starting to warm to his arrival. Looking at available strikers in the 35m bracket, I'm not sure there is anyone better right now.

Home of Barca Fans