Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

FCMessi

@Barca_Buzz

(ROQUE): Vitor Roque will not play in 2023. The injury affected two ligaments in his right ankle. At this time, At. Paranaense medical services, are in contact with FC Barcelona doctors and would be evaluating whether a surgical intervention would be necessary, or if a conservative treatment is opted for. Communication between the two clubs is fluid and constant.

2 ligaments.

Lewandoski For Life.

Temptation

I wish Vitor a speedy recovery.

No hate and I'm pretty clueless on this but from the clips I have seen:

The Endrick bloke looks clearly better than this guy.

Feel free to educate me if I am way off the mark here.

khaled_a_d

I wish Vitor a speedy recovery.

No hate and I'm pretty clueless on this but from the clips I have seen:

The Endrick bloke looks clearly better than this guy.

Feel free to educate me if I am way off the mark here.

Roque is an aggressive poacher who is far more developed than Endrick.
Endrick is still too raw, and he suffer from lack of clear position (He isn't a true 9 nor 10)

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Endrick has more to his game, right?

He has yet to show that in senior team.
17 months age difference though, at this stage of their careers it is significant. He is 17 playing for best club in Brazil over the past half decade.

Never fell for the super the hype with Endrick, but clearly all those scouts realised something special with him. I would take their word about his talent over mind in such case.
But I always thought Estevao Willian is the real prize from Palmeiras. Got the Messinho nickname for a reason

Porque

As suspected, Marca reporting we have almost 0% chance of signing Roque in Winter as we still have FFP issues.

We will be on 1/2, so for every 1m of wage cap increase we need to reduce 8m. So despite Roque amortizing at just 4m/season, we would have to reduce 8m to bring him in.

Iirc PSV have a 10m buy option on Dest. Maybe we could see if they are interested in an winter sale for 8m. Just one angle we could approach with.

Now from the clubs perspective, if Joao Felix counted in the FFP for what we are paying him, and not for what LaLiga are calculating him at, then there wouldn't be an issue. Which is I'm sure where the clubs accounting came from thinking they could count him in Winter.

Home of Barca Fans