Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Porque

Going to be alot of pressure on the kid if our poor form continues until his arrival.

If he doesn't bring the goals then his average first touch and dribbling could be scrutinized.

Messi983

Going to be alot of pressure on the kid if our poor form continues until his arrival.

If he doesn't bring the goals then his average first touch and dribbling could be scrutinized.

He'll be scrutinized for this anyway. But at least he'll bring some attitude that we miss now without Gavi and annoy the defenders unlike the Polish tractor.

Porque

He'll be scrutinized for this anyway. But at least he'll bring some attitude that we miss now without Gavi and annoy the defenders unlike the Polish tractor.

Very good point.

I wonder where Xavi will play him. I fear he will be thrusted in our of position for Felix (or even Raphi) because of his werkrate and hustle.

Might not be too bad actually if Xavi can get him to be a nuisance and play off the Frontline. But If he hugs the line then it will be painful trying to watch he and Raphinha trying to beat their man.

Crowd will be chanting "are ya Brazilian or Uruguayan".

FC B

Though I wasn't a fan of signing him can't wait to see him here as soon as possible to replace the retired polish striker, already can't bear much of him.

Porque

Back in action tonight/tomorrow (00:00CET) as Paranaense visit Cruzuero.

Step two of The Rocks redemption arc. Hopefully gets a goal in it.

Home of Barca Fans