Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Messi983

Coming off few minutes before the end.

Thank feck I won't have to watch this CAP team anymore, they are so boring.

Andresito

Staff member
Anybody know why this was his last game? They play in 3 days vs Cuiaba.

Read he would travel to Barcelona after christmas, but if he does it sooner to settle in it would be even better.

Edit: seems like he'll play that game. This was just his last home game

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Anybody know why this was his last game? They play in 3 days vs Cuiaba.

Read he would travel to Barcelona after christmas, but if he does it sooner to settle in it would be even better.

Edit: seems like he'll play that game. This was just his last home game

I think they have nothing to play for, they secured 8th place and can't get 6th place. So they are going to Sudamericans either way as 7th or 8th place makes no difference.
Maybe they will play him, or maybe they will sit him down so they will not risk his injury now.

FC B

so its happening...will be interesting to see what role lewa will play, he wont accept the bench
He'd better accept arab money in the summer if he won't like the bench.

I'm afraid Xavi will misuse Roque on the wing just for the sake of playing the polish striker and this might destroy Roque's confidence and fuck with his ability to adapt.

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He'd better accept arab money in the summer if he won't like the bench.

I'm afraid Xavi will misuse Roque on the wing just for the sake of playing the polish striker and this might destroy Roque's confidence and fuck with his ability to adapt.
Of course he will shoehorn Roque and play him as "winger", I expect nothing else...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Where would be the problem with that? It’s not like putting Luuk de Jong on the wings. Roque is small and mobile.
For starters, I think Roque will flopp - wherever he's played. He is small and mobile, but he can't dribble to save his life - when was the last time you saw a successful winger that can't dribble?

Porque

Has been confirmed that he won't play Paranaense last game as not to risk injury.

Really good decision to advance this signing with the Gavi cap allowance, as there really is nothing left for him to do in Brazil and he will only be at risk to another reckless injury.

So all going smoothly, he will get some minutes against Las Pimientas on Jan 4th.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans