Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

FC B

The hype machine is at full speed in here. Let's face it, he's a nobody and we are waiting for him to save us. :lol:
I'm not by no means a fan of bringing Roque but look at Lewanflopski who came here as a "super star" and became a super nobody very quicly and hasn't stopped dropping since.

Messi983

are you this pessimistic in real life? real beta behavior you need some optimism man. You don't like any Barca players other than ter Stegen maybe

He only likes Messi and his amigos. Other players are all bums to him.

Stunning goal!

Watched a bit of 2nd half, he wasn't really much involved besides the goal but as said before it's hard to really judge him based on the way his team plays. Very average team with not much talent around Roque.

One bad tackle on him again. Two more games and then can finally get out of that butchers league.

malvolio

are you this pessimistic in real life? real beta behavior you need some optimism man. You don't like any Barca players other than ter Stegen maybe
From current squad I like Yamal. Stegen I just feel he's a good GK, not really a fan of his.

Also liked Kounde and Raphinha when they joined, but now I'm disappointed a bit with them.

I'm not against Roque joining, but I also feel he hasn't shown enough for the hype he's getting in here. Maybe it's because our attack is so poor.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

From current squad I like Yamal. Stegen I just feel he's a good GK, not really a fan of his.

Also liked Kounde and Raphinha when they joined, but now I'm disappointed a bit with them.

I'm not against Roque joining, but I also feel he hasn't shown enough for the hype he's getting in here. Maybe it's because our attack is so poor.
It's more hope than hype. We desperately need this transfer to work otherwise we are in trouble.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The honest Malvi :pique:

Co0ter

ya its a big risk as he didnt prove his skills in europe yet but atm as mclovin said a fast young guy who knows how to finish cant make much wrong
Roque is not that fast though. He's not slow, but his speed is quite average unfortunately. He's just strong at attacking space, has an immense work rate and is good with his head.

Porque

Roque is not that fast though. He's not slow, but his speed is quite average unfortunately. He's just strong at attacking space, has an immense work rate and is good with his head.

Hoping he can shave a few milliseconds off though with his move to Europe and the club (...) working with him. He has good acceleration and a decent base.

Araujo was also said to be slow while transitioning to the B team. Turns out he is pretty fast.

Home of Barca Fans