Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not expecting much but I am positive we'll benefit from his energy and our attack does need improvement.

Short term: positive.
Long term: Alexis scenario

Anyway, that's my prediction.

BJJ

I've only seen highlight videos but hoping for the best.
I don't think he's the right fit. Seems to be a little slow and lacking in technique.
Why didn't we spend it on Echeverri? That kid looks like the real deal.
This is Decos signing. The club in general looks a mess. There's no coherent strategy. Our signings seem very random and chaotic.
When we lost 8-2 to Bayern I said it would take us 5 years before we are a force in Europe. Looks like I'll have to revise that. It may be 2030 before we start looking like a club that wins CL.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Reckon it won't take him long to start banging them in. Pub La Liga really isn't much different to the Brazilian League these days. Overly physical defending and full of shithousery and time wasting. He will be well used to it.

FC B

Not expecting much but I am positive we'll benefit from his energy and our attack does need improvement.

Short term: positive.
Long term: Alexis scenario

Anyway, that's my prediction.
Man, better not be true, if he'll miss or slip like Alexis it would be terrible.

Porque

Alexis probably be perceived as a world class player for us had we signed him in this era though.

Anyways nice little break in for Roque here. Las Palmas in LaLiga and then 2 SuperCopa games to get his rhythm. We will know alot more over those Copa games on how Xavi intends to use him.

Neeraj

Not really excited by his profile, but the fact that it's someone that's not Lewandowsky is a win itself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is Decos signing. The club in general looks a mess. There's no coherent strategy. Our signings seem very random and chaotic.

We had almost closed the signing before Deco arrived. We've been interested in him for a long time. If anything this is a signing strongly endorsed by our scouting.

Home of Barca Fans