Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Porque

Remember when people were claiming he'll be x times better than Endrick because he's banging them in for a midtable side?

Tee hee

Now watch him get 10 mins per game for 2 years

Well it's true.

Endrick had a hot patch at the end of the season with a much better side. But Vitor was injured through that whole period so would more than likely have scored way more goals, instead of one more.

iniestaGOAT

I don't know how much a teenager from South America is going to change this team. With that said, our attack is in shambles, so I really hope that he adapts well and starts banging in goals. He seems like a good kid.

This teengaer is def gonna change this team.

I have seen enough.

He is next R9.. if not next Adriano.

Minimum.

Daisymorr

I dont know much about him and wont pretend to. So, I have watched some Youtube vids of him.
What do people think about him? Will he be a regular starter straight away?
Or will he have to sit out most Games and maybe come on to rest RL9?

Masetro10

Vitor Roque at Barca will be negative press if he doesn't score after 4 games off the bench.

SPORT and Marca getting ready to dunk on him like Shaq and Kobe

BBZ8800

On Youtube videos, he reminds of Hulk, Julio Baptista, maybe Adriano.
But comparing anyone with Adriano is a blasphemy.

About his highlights, it s hard to tell much until he comes and play in La Liga.
He could be good or a total disaster.

Since, even Malcom looked awesome and like a crazy dribbler and finisher on pre-Barca videos.
Not that it matters, but he was hyped back then as one of the best talents on Football Manager:

serghei

MD and Sport are losing it with this guy. You'd think we've signed some combination of Ronaldo Nazario and Mbappe. :lol:

They only need to show him eating and taking a shit in the bathroom for a full coverage.

Porque

Alot may change if Roque can score and cement a starting spot. He may even be able to co-exist with Lewy.

But let's look at the top 10-20 clubs in Europe. Are we the only one with a 33+ year old striker? And playing as loan striker at that.

I don't think you can get away with that anymore in modern football, and especially at the elite level.

Hell, a 35 year old centrebacks is even pushing it these days.

Home of Barca Fans