Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Porque

The player is expected to join the Club for the 2024/25 season and will sign a contract until the 2030/31 season with a buy out clause of 500 million euros.

Hopefully we get him into Europe in Winter and save him from pre-season and half a season extra of Pirateball.

Horatio

You're welcome
At this point you have to believe the awful social media content is done purposelly as a strategy as they know people will share them for their level of cringe. We got played.

Horatio

You're welcome
Read the principal fee is 30 million. Other 30 are bonuses. Not too bad honestly. Worth the risk. Hope there is still time for lewandowski to teach him thing or two.

Porque

On the plus, it supports the Arda Guler interest, and that we can potentially tie up another hot prospect for next season- if the opportunity presents itself.

This season is all about free agent opportunities and low cost buys, unless a big exit arrives that doesn't seem the case right now.

Alot of pigeon shit still to clean.

Andresito

Staff member
I hope Laporta and the boys didn't miss that FFP counts for amortization over 5 years even if the contract is longer, basically an anti-Chelsea clause.
Or maybe this doesn't apply in Spain.

Messi983

I hope Laporta and the boys didn't miss that FFP counts for amortization over 5 years even if the contract is longer, basically an anti-Chelsea clause.
Or maybe this doesn't apply in Spain.

Still counts for now I think but UEFA will change rules soon AFAIK.

Something about variables but nothing really concrete. Hopefully we'll get more info about this in coming days.

wisconsincule

Please be good.

Are we happy if he gets to Lautaro level? Gabriel Jesus level? People moaned when we were rumored to be after Lautaro but I would take him for 30m with add ons.

Horatio

You're welcome
Please be good.

Are we happy if he gets to Lautaro level? Gabriel Jesus level? People moaned when we were rumored to be after Lautaro but I would take him for 30m with add ons.
Lautaro level? Sure. If we do decide to sell it will be with a decent profit then. Good business.

Andresito

Staff member
Lautaro has 79 goals in 173 Serie A games. It might be OK in a two striker system but if Roque is going to carry our attack we need more than that.

Home of Barca Fans