Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
In addition, at the age of 18, he has problems with physical fitness - his problems with being overweight are visible to the naked eye.

That is, he lacks the discipline to take care of his physical form. Do you understand how this ends for the Brazilian?

Roque was chubby when he was little, yes, but right now I think he is bulky, not overweight. His pace doesn't look that slow. Any reports of him being overweight in Brazil or it is just your speculation?

vuji_31

Not the type of the player I would like, but it is what it is.

There is not much other players worth of risking 30-40mil.

Too bad we didn't get Alavrez, we could know how great striker for much less money.

BJJ

No idea what to make of this transfer. Nowadays clubs are buying much younger players for big bucks. It's becoming more of a lottery. In the past a potential superstar could develop at a lesser club and than transfer to a big club when ready. Look at the Brazilian legends we had. Ronaldo, Ronnie,Rivaldo.
Nowadays big clubs buy straight from Brazil. Neymar, Vinicius, Rodrygo and now Roque.

bastardo

his goals highlight is impressive but when I’m watching his individual performance highlight, he’s looking kinda sluggish and hefty. I’m chalking that down to his age and being on a mid Brazilian league team.

Hoping our physio team puts him into a proper diet and physical training plan. Im a bit wary of unathletic Brazilians ever since Arthur.

M3ls

I saw this comment. That is, not only I see him having problems with his physical form.

I'm confused by its dimensions now. At his age, you should probably be a little thinner. Feeling of being overweight. And this can be his scourge throughout his career, and life.

Porque

Nothing to worry about.

2_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-Former-Brazilian-footballer-Ronaldo-Luis-Nazario-De-Lima-AK.jpg

Home of Barca Fans