Wayne Rooney

Zuess99

Read on barca stuff that we are interested. I know he is expensive but wouldn't mind an attack with him involved, messi would have to move to the left though but we would have the best attack in all europe.

PaulFCB

Banned
27 years old, OLD?
He has some good years left in him, why would we want a 20 year old who will play here until he reaches his prime and then leave "for a new experience" Valdes style.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
27 years old, OLD?
He has some good years left in him, why would we want a 20 year old who will play here until he reaches his prime and then leave "for a new experience" Valdes style.
I agree that he can perform well for a season or two, but as i said before he's not barca material. He can play on the wing, but that's not his natural position. Can't play a false nine, only true forward. That means he won't play much. Should we spend 30mils on a bench player? We skipped it before (Alexis). Don't want him to play on the right wing because his workrate is low and he is not that fast like Pedro, Alexis, Tello or even Deulofeu.

PaulFCB

Banned
Why false 9 and not actually play real 9? :tito1:

Yeah, Alex not so sir fergusson kinda fucked it up back in 2009 when he played him on the wing or in other cases as DM with rma, he should he striker, only striker :).

Meitux

Why false 9 and not actually play real 9? :tito1:

Yeah, Alex not so sir fergusson kinda fucked it up back in 2009 when he played him on the wing or in other cases as DM with rma, he should he striker, only striker :).
Yeah,wasted tottaly.Nowdays hes was playing some free role,AMF,SS kinda like this

Home of Barca Fans