Wesley Sneijder

V

vallieibrahimovic

I think he's one of the world's best players around...

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
soc_a_sneijder3_sy_576.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Another "In your face" to Madrid, I mean Kaka's been out shined(at least in terms of the important direct contributions!!)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. Moratti is a genius. Sold Ibra and got Eto and Sneijder on a cheap. I don't want him to do too good though and jeopardize Messi's player of the year award.

Co0ter

I dont really see how he's man of the match other than the fact he scored the second goal. The first goal was a cross that went in b/c Julio EPIC FAILED and it hit Melo (douchebag). And the second goal was nothing special, deflection and poor defending. His performance for the rest of the game was really, really bad for his standards.

Olsend

He was atcually good at anywhere, I don't know why you say so. If someone doesn't make those easy flashy tricks then player must be kinda of bad or not special... Geez Wesley was awsome today, could have made a hattrick, was immense at passing and defo player of the Holland this WC!

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Sneijder is the kind of player who can always be decisive, even when he's playing bad. Just like he did against Japan. He was decisive and brilliant today.

R

RM2011

From what he displayed over the year we got to respect the man. easily the best player of the year, so far.

Home of Barca Fans