Wesley Sneijder

B

Bebeto27

oh yea of course theres only one who's the best: messi messi messi (yawn) and maybe xavi.

Agreed, Ballon d'Or always relied heavily on WC performances. Add the tripple to that and being one of maybe five potential European MVP'S (Messi, D Milito, Rooney, CR and Robben) It´s a given.

Edit: Forlan also off course.

Nani17

How the hierarchy of Madrid must be ruing the stupidity of the club to lose both him and Robben. Glad he is showing his true top class ability, albeit for Inter.

barca96

last year people were saying xavi didnt win because he doesnt have that spark,
well i think it should apply to sneijder as ell.
xavi is way better than sneijder this season!
just because he shines at inter and in holland(obviously) i still think he's not good enough to carry the award

B

Bebeto27

Ironically to me as an Inter fan, I don't really mind if he wins the ballon d'or arward or not. what matters to me most is he can perform well for us, stay healthy and of course by the way do a good job for Holland as well as our other players (representing our club). he should keep his hunger for Inter while others win individual awards.

"wasseee so harde de deccisssion?"
[youtube]3NjSIWO2X2Y&feature=related[/youtube]

Last edited:

Trequartista

The good
Another great performance,He is probably world's best attacking midfielder and now he is in my favourite 10 players list,he is really a pleasure to watch,Many people talked about Real Madrid leaving Robben for 25m but what about Sneijder for 20,TBH this was a seal,and surprisingly Inter were the only team interested in him last summer,I know it is impossible but it would be a dream to see him in a Barca shirt oneday.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
It wasn't a great performance ... you didn't even realise he was in the game until he scored.

Home of Barca Fans