World Cup 2018

Richard.H

Still doesn't make sense to me why Dybala doesn't play. All that chemistry shit is BS. You need to play your best starting 11 and let them take care of any chemistry. That bald fuck sampaoli has messed around too much with this squad

TitoTata

Banned
Still doesn't make sense to me why Dybala doesn't play. All that chemistry shit is BS. You need to play your best starting 11 and let them take care of any chemistry. That bald fuck sampaoli has messed around too much with this squad

I'd sack him tonight and put Zanetti in temp charge

Messi983

35129667_926750364172135_5629740683741888512_n.jpg

:lol:

West Saxon

Nah just know Iceland are poor side and over rated to fuck on here.

Unlucky though your trolling failed miserably tonight min.
Yeah, a poor side who have competed with and beaten some of the biggest sides in the world over the last few years. What does that make Scotland? I suppose you'll always have fond memories of beating England in 1882 or whatever to keep you going through these fallow years (or decades). :lol:

As for trolling, look in the mirror.

JamDav1982

Yeah, a poor side who have competed with and beaten some of the biggest sides in the world over the last few years. What does that make Scotland? I suppose you'll always have fond memories of beating England in 1882 or whatever to keep you going through these fallow years (or decades). :lol:

As for trolling, look in the mirror.

Aye poor side who as predicted wouldnt get another point after Argies game even against a Croatian side barely trying.

Scotland are fucking shite and worse than iceland... thats how bad.

Bad night for you troll.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Higuain wasn't bad but he still had his signature choke moment. Di Maria is absolutely frustrating. Sometimes I wonder how he was ever considered for a top team.

Yannik

So Argie strikers can't hit a cows arse with a banjo, but they create a lot. France the exact opposite, however they defend better.

utility73

Iceland definitely deserved to come up last. Got lucky in the first game, deservedly lost to Nigeria and then they bottled their chance to take advantage of playing against an unmotivated B-Team of Croatia in the last game.

They might have done well for such a small country, no doubt. But you don‘t get points for that. In their group they were the weakest side overall. Not by a wide margin, but still.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans