World Cup 2018

likeafire

Oh sheet two games away from a Ronaldo vs Messi in a WORLD CUP knockout match! Although I can't see it happening, especially argies beating France.

West Saxon

Aye cheering on Iceland to try and troll.

Lovely.
Either you genuinely believe this, which means you are a) very paranoid; or b) very stupid.

Or, you don't believe it, and are yourself a very transparent, boring, and poor troll, repeating the same old crap over and over.

Which is it?

Givenchy

Sick of the Iceland love-in. they play dull, boring football and every game they play we get to hear; 1. how small their nation is. 2. how they invented the best ever thunder clap ever. 3. just a reminder on how small their nation is.

vlad

Read the comment you responded to ffs.

i edited comment, but in terms of what they are overrated, compared to who? as i said they were 1st in qualification group, obviously they are limited, but they play with heart and that gets them results and just because of that most neutrals love them

Ritchie

At least Argentina have momentum now and are emotionally charged, whereas France have limped through their three games and played crap.

They have to pick the right team though. Masch has to go unfortunately. Kante and co will run through him.

JamDav1982

i edited comment, but in terms of what they are overrated, compared to who? as i said they were 1st in qualification group, obviously they are limited, but they play with heart and that gets them results

Play with a load of heart and well enough organised but any decent team worth their salt should dispatch them fairly easily.

Panama qualified as well and still think they are a poor side.

Flavius

At least Argentina have momentum now and are emotionally charged, whereas France have limped through their three games and played crap.

They have to pick the right team though. Masch has to go unfortunately. Kante and co will run through him.

Masch will stay. This Sampaoli has some sticks in the head with some players... di Maria, Higuain and Perez should not start next match

Much2soon

We (France) tend to play down to our opponents so I’m it will make for an interesting match even though on paper, France is superior.

vlad

Play with a load of heart and well enough organised but any decent team worth their salt should dispatch them fairly easily.

Panama qualified as well and still think they are a poor side.

panama was 3rd in qualification grup with likes of honduras, usa, trinidad tobago, mexico and costa rica, and they were trashed easily in this WC, for island that wasnt the case, so there cant be comparation betwen panama and island

MessiTBE

Banned
YEESSSSSSSSSSSS YEEESSSSSSSSS I LOVE ALL OF YOU all of yOu I WANT TO KISS YOU to ALL yOu croatIa I Am SorRy for call your Country Stupud I love You This is beat Day of life Sorry to Croatia I hope you do Good I hope but my Country I love my country Rojo I lOve all You goodbye enjoy time I will enjoy Argentinaaaaa Argentinaaaaaa

Ritchie

Masch will stay. This Sampaoli has some sticks in the head with some players... di Maria, Higuain and Perez should not start next match

Higuain performs okay but if he's the 9 he has to take chances and he has cost Argentina so many times by not doing that and hasn't scored for them for 2 years.

Lo Celso should come in with maybe Pavon and Dybala. Messi false 9 or Aguero.

Home of Barca Fans